Apply for 2020 Admissions at Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. The University offers applications under UG, PG, PG Diploma, Diploma & Super Speciality Courses. Candidates who are going to join this University were searching for Admission Notifications. Through this article, we are going to provide राजस्थान स्वास्थ्य विज्ञान विश्वविद्यालय Programs, Duration, Eligibility, Application Form, Faculties, Administration & Fees Structure. Continue reading this article to get more information on RUHS Admissions 2020.
Useful Links :
- RUHS Admit Card
- Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Results
- RUHS Time Table
- RUHS Courses and Syllabus
- RUHS Question Papers
Table of Contents
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
|Name of the Organisation||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|Location||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Courses||M.D., M.S., D.M., M.Ch., M.Sc., MDS, M.Pharm., M.B.B.S., BDS, B.Sc., B.Pharm., B.P.T., B.O.T., Diploma & PG Diploma Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Contact Number||0141 279 5501|
|Official Website||Click here|
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences was established on 25 Feb 2005 under the Act of State Government Act, 2005. It is a state university which was located in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. The University has its own college & acts as an affiliating university to all Government & Society run & some privately run medical colleges in Rajasthan. The Senior Professor, Neurosurgery & Medical Superintendent in Sawai Man Singh Hospital, in Jaipur, Dr. P. P. S. Mathur served as the 1st Vice-Chancellor (VC) of the university.
Eight Medical colleges, 10 Undergraduate Dental colleges (BDS), 4 PG dental colleges (MDS), 43 B.Sc. Nursing Colleges, 2 M.Sc. Nursing Colleges, 6 Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Colleges, 41 Pharmacy colleges (B. Pharma.), 27 Pharmacy (D. Pharma), 30 Bachelor of Physiotherapy Colleges & 4 M.Pharma colleges, with Bachelor of Occupational Therapy College (BOT), B.Sc., Post Basic Diploma In Oncology Nursing College, B.SC. (Hons.), Ophthalmic Technology College are Affiliating under this University.
Courses and Duration
|M.S.||4 to 5|
|M.Sc. (Medicine)||2 years|
|M.B.B.S.||4 to 5 years|
|Bachelor of Prosthetic and Orthotic||4 years|
|B.O.T||4 & 1/2 years|
|Diploma Courses||1 to 2 years|
- MD Course – Candidates need to complete MBBS/BAMS with 1-year compulsory internship
- M.S. Course – Bachelors degree in Engineering
- M.Sc. Medicine Course – B.Sc. Anatomy or any equivalent discipline from a recognized institute
- D.M. Course – MD/MS in any subject
- M.Ch. Course – MD/MS/DNB courses from a college recognized by the Medical Council in India.
- M.Pharm. Course – Need to complete B.Pharm.
- MDS Course – Have to complete BDS
- M.Sc. Course – Have to pass B.Sc. in relevant discipline
- M.B.B.S. – Candidate should have to score more than 50% marks in physics, chemistry & biology as main subjects in their 10+2 grade
- BDS Course – Candidates should have to score more than 50% marks in physics, chemistry & biology as main subjects in their 10+2 grade
- B.Sc. Course – Candidates should have to score more than 50% marks in physics, chemistry & biology as main subjects in their 10+2 grade
- B.Pharm. Course – Candidates should have to score more than 50% marks in physics, chemistry & biology as main subjects in their 10+2 grade
- Diploma Courses – SSC/ tenth
Online Application Portal – Click here
Follow the below steps to apply for the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences admissions:
- Go to the official website of the University – https://www.ruhsraj.org/
- On the home page, click on the ‘Admissions‘ tab.
- From the dropdown menu, click on the desired department.
- Then a page with various links will display on the screen.
- Click on the desired links to download the Application form PDF.
- Download the application form & enter the necessary details & submit the form.
- Take a copy of the form with you for further usage.
- Board of Management
- BoM Minutes
- Academic Council
- Finance Committee
- Examination Committee
- Board of Studies
- Affiliated Colleges
- Guest Lecture
- CME/Workshop/Conference/Guest Lecture/Symposium etc. sponsored by RUHS
RUHS Fees Structure
Click here to get the fee details of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.
- Beautifully designed Infrastructure
- Well Managed Premises
- Worst Staff
- Contact numbers are not working
Rating – 3.3/5
Frequently Asked Questions
Where did the university Locate?
Ans. Rajasthan University of Health Sciences is located in Sector-18, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
What is the mode available to apply for the admission form to the University?
Ans. Through Online/Offline
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
Sector-18, Kumbha Marg,
Pratap Nagar, Jaipur,
Rajasthan 302033, India
Phone no. – 0141-2791928, 2795548
Hope you may get details on Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Admissions 2020. We have also provided complete information on the University like Applications, Courses, Duration & Eligibility, Administration, Important Links, Faculties, Fees Structure & Contact Details. Please do share this article with your friends.