Check out the Rabindra Bharati University Admissions 2021. The University has released the admission notification under B.A., M.A., B.F.A., M.F.A., B.Lib.I.Sc., M.Lib.I.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D. & Diploma Courses. RBU also provides Distance Education admissions under the M.A. course. Here in this article, we are going to provide the details of Rabindra Bharati University (रवीन्द्र भारती विश्वविद्यालय) like Admissions, the Application Process, Courses offered, Eligibility Criteria, Duration, Faculty, Fees structure & Contact details. Continue reading this article to get more information about the Rabindra Bharati University Admissions 2021.
Other Links :
- RBU Courses and Syllabus
- Rabindra Bharati University Admit Card
- Rabindra Bharati University Result
- RBU Question Papers
- Rabindra Bharati University Time Table
Table of Contents
Rabindra Bharati University Admissions 2021
|Name of the Organization||Rabindra Bharati University|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Admission based on||Merit List|
|Courses||Regular – B.A., M.A., B.F.A., M.F.A., B.Lib.I.Sc., M.Lib.I.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D. & Diploma Courses
Distance Education – M.A. course
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Contact number||033 2558 4443|
|Official Website||Click here|
The Rabindra Bharati University was established the birth centenary of the legendary poet Rabindranath Tagore in 1962, who was the 1st Indian as well as Asian recipient of the Nobel Prize for Literature. The University is a center for higher learning in performing arts, fine arts, language, literature, & social sciences. There are 3 major faculties Arts, Fine Arts & Visual Arts. The University also fulfills its social responsibility by offering successful courses in Adult Education, Computer Literacy.
RBU has ventured into new academic pastures by introducing courses in Mathematics, Human Rights & Human Development, Sociology, Environmental Studies, and Geography. As a center for higher learning & excellence, RBU has been offering a variety of other courses to provide the needed demands of the emerging academics-market interface, for instance, foreign language courses are offered by the School of Languages & Culture.
Courses Offered & Duration
|B.A. (Arts, Fine Arts)||3 years|
|M.A. (Arts, Fine Arts)||2 years|
Distance Education Courses
|M.A. (Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History & Political Science, Education, Geography, Environmental Studies, Social Works)||2 years|
The Following details are the Eligibility criteria of Regular Courses:
- UG Courses – Candidates should have completed (10+2) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the relevant stream from any recognized Board.
- PG Courses – Candidates should have to pass a bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from any recognized University.
- M.Phil Courses – Candidates need to have a Master’s degree in a relevant stream with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from any recognized university.
- PhD Courses – Masters degree in a relevant stream with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
- Diploma Courses – Pass (10+2) with minimum aggregate marks in the relevant stream from any recognized Board.
Eligibility Criteria for Distance Education Courses:
- M.A. Courses – Candidates should have to complete honors/ General graduation(10+2+3) in a relevant stream with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
Rabindra Bharati University – Application Process
Step by step Application procedure of Rabindra Bharati University:
- Visit the official website of the RBU – www.rbu.ac.in
- From the home page, click on the ‘Admissions’ tab.
- A page with several links will appear on the screen.
- Click on the preferred admission link & a page with the application form will display on the screen.
- Fill up the Application form.
- Upload the scanned Passport Size Photo, Signature, and the relevant documents.
- Check the details & submit the Application.
- Admission Notices
- Online Fees Payment of M.A. Faculty
- Online Application Form
- Applicants Login
- Distance Education Prospectus
Rabindra Bharati University – Faculty
- Click here to check the fees Structure of RBU Courses
- Click here to check the fees structure of Distance Education Courses
- Good Central Library
- This college is a perfect example of Bengali architecture
- Lack of Proficient teachers
- Good location but the education is not that good
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the 10+2 exam marks required to get admission in BA courses like mass communication at Rabindra Bharati University?
Ans. Minimum of 50% marks
How many seats have in RBU for MA political science?
Ans. Plz refer to the above article
Where is the site or option for seeing the options in B.Sc. in RBU ?
I am from RBU DDE with 50%marks in masters. Can I apply here in B.Ed course 2020?
Ans. Yes, you can apply.
Emerald Bower Campus
56A, B.T. Road,
Kolkata – 700 050
Tele – 033 2558 4443
Email: [email protected]
Hope you may get complete information about the Rabindra Bharathi University Admissions 2021 i.e., Admissions, the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Courses Offered, Duration, Fees Structure, Faculty, Important Links, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.