Download Quantitative Methods for Economic Analysis Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Sciences. This subject will come mostly for MA in Economics. You can download these books from our Exams Time website that are free of cost. We have provided the materials for the important aspects of Introduction to Differential Calculus, Extreme Values and Optimization, Linear Algebra and Economics Applications, etc. Economics students can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Quantitative Methods for Economic Analysis Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Quantitative Methods for Economic Analysis|
|Useful for||Master of Arts (MA)|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Quantitative Methods Study Books
Chapters & Topics
Introduction to Differential Calculus
- Functions, Limit and Continuity
- Partial Differentiation
Extreme Values and Optimization
- Maxima and Minima
- Unconstrained Optimisation
- Constrained Optimisation
Integral Calculus and Economic Dynamics
- Integration and Applications in Economic Dynamics
- Difference Equations and Applications in Economic Dynamics
Linear Algebra and Economics Application
- Vectors analysis
- Linear Algebra
- Input-Output Analysis
- Linear Programming
- Data Presentation and Descriptive Statistics
- Correlation and Regression Analysis
- Probability Theory
- Probability Distribution
- Sampling Theory
- Sampling Distribution
- Statistical Inferences
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts in BA & MA. The following university students can also download Quantitative Methods for Economic Analysis study materials :
- Rai Technology University
- University of Calicut
- NIILM University
Subject in the Semesters
Quantitative Methods for Economic Analysis subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- BA Economics III Semester
- MA Economics I Year
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Quantitative Methods for Economic Analysis :
|Introduction to Differential Calculus||Download|
|Extreme Values and Optimization||Click Here|
|Integral Calculus and Economic Dynamics||Download|
|Linear Algebra and Economics Application||Click Here|
|Statistical Methods-II||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Quantitative Methods for Economic Analysis :
- Define function, limit and continuity?
- The average cost (AC) of a firm is AC = q2 – 2q + 5. The maximum capacity of the firm is 30 units. Find the ranges of the output for which AC is decreasing and for which it is increasing.
- The total cost function is given by c = aebq. (a, b are constants). Find the value of q for which marginal and average cost for this function is equal.
- The production function is given by 3 L 2 q = – + 2L + 12L 3 , where L is the amount of labour employed. Find the maximum amount of labour employed beyond which average return from labour starts diminishing.
- The demand curve for a consumer is –k α p = q. k, α are constants. Find the price elasticity of demand.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Quantitative Methods for Economic Analysis Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.