Download Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. These study books will be more useful to the Commerce Students. The basic topics in this subject are Basic Mathematics for Managers, Probability Distributions, Sampling, Forecasting Methods, etc. Download Unit PDF files, Important Questions, Chapters & Topics by the links provided below on our Exams Time website.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications Study Materials|
|Useful for||MBA, BBA, B.Com Courses|
|Course Type||Post Graduation & Under Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics in Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications
BASIC MATHEMATICS FOR MANAGERS
- Quantitative Decision Making: An Overview
- Function and Progressions
- Basic Calculus and Applications
- Matrix Algebra and Applications
DATA COLLECTION AND ANALYSIS
- Collection of Data
- Presentation of Data
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Measures of Variation and Skewness
PROBABILITY AND PROBABILITY DISTRIBUTIONS
- Basic Concepts of Probability
- Discrete Probability Distribution
- Continuous Probability Distributions
- Decision Theory
SAMPLING AND SAMPLING DISTRIBUTIONS
- Sampling Methods
- Sampling Distributions
- Testing of Hypotheses
- Chi-Square Tests
- Business Forecasting
- Time Series Analysis
Quantitative Analysis for Management Study Notes
Click on the below link to download the Study Materials :
|Quantitative Analysis for Management||Click Here|
Unit Wise PDFs – Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications
Download the Unit wise materials of Managerial Applications subject :
|Basic Mathematics for Managers||Download|
|Data Collection and Analysis||Click Here|
|Probability and Probability Distributions||Download|
|Sampling and Sampling Distributions||Click Here|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Business Administration students of Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, and also for Commerce Graduates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- University of Calicut
- Algappa University
- Bharathiar University
- University of Nebraska, Omaha
Subject in the Semesters
Quantitative Analysis subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MBA II Semester
- B.Com II Semester
- M.Com I Semester
Important Questions on this topic?
We have listed some of the important questions in Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications subject :
- Describe the main features of the quantitative approach to management.
- Explain the purpose and methods of classification of data giving suitable
- The profits (Rs. lakhs) of 50 companies are given below:
20 12 15 27 28 40 42 35 37 43
55 65 53 62 29 64 69 36 25 18
56 55 43 35 26 21 48 43 50 67
14 23 34 59 68 22. 41 42 43 52
60 26 26 37 49 53 40 20 18 17
Classify the above data taking first-class as 10-20 and form a frequency
- Discuss the mathematical properties of arithmetic mean and median.
- What are quantiles? Explain and illustrate the concepts of quartiles, deciles and percentiles.
- Compute the range and the quartile deviation for the following data:
Monthly wage No. of workers Monthly wage(Rs.) No. of workers
700-800 28 1000-1100 30
800-900 32 1100-1200 25
900-1000 40 1200-1300 15
- What is the major difference between probability and non-probability sampling?
- What is the practical utility of the central limit theorem in applied statistics?
- What do you understand by forecast control? What could be the various methods to ensure that the forecasting system is appropriate?
- What do you understand by the term correlation? Explain how the study of correlation helps in forecasting demand of a product.
- What are the basic steps in establishing a relationship between variables from a given data?
- What do you understand by time series analysis? How would you go about conducting such an analysis for forecasting the sales of a product in your firm?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.