Apply for the Punjabi University Guru Kashi Campus 2020 Admissions. The University offers admissions under UG & PG Courses. Aspirants have to visit the University’s official site for more admissions notifications. Through this article, we have provided ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਯੂਨੀਵਰਸਿਟੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਕਾਸ਼ੀ ਕੈਂਪਸ Admission notifications, Courses & Duration, Eligibility, Application Process, Important Links, Staff, Fees, Administration, Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on Guru Kashi College Talwandi Sabo Admissions 2020.
Useful Links :
- Guru Kashi College Talwandi Sabo Result
- Yadavindra College of Engineering Syllabus and Courses
- Punjabi University Guru Kashi Campus Admit Card
- Punjabi University Guru Kashi Campus Question Papers
- Guru Kashi College Time Table
Table of Contents
Punjabi University Guru Kashi Campus
|Name of the Organisation||Yadavindra College of Engineering|
|Location||Bathinda, Punjab, India|
|Courses||B.Tech., M.Tech., MCA, Certificate, B.Sc. Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Contact Number||01655-220444, 220786|
|Official Website||Click here|
About Yadavindra College of Engineering
Yadavindra College of Engineering (YCoE) is a public engg. institute of Punjabi University located at Talwandi Sabo, Punjab, India. YCoE was established in the year 2004 as the engineering department of the university. The college has been named after the last Maharaja of Patiala Yadavindra Singh & the father of then CM Captian Amarinder Singh. It is an outcome of a bold & a noble step that was taken by the Punjabi University, Patiala for providing quality education in the engineering & technology field to the needy & deserving people living in the rural areas.
The Campus is vast, well planned with airy lecture rooms, well-furnished laboratories, well-stocked central library, modern computer laboratory & residential accommodation for the staff. The Central Library, Teaching Blocks, Computer Facilities, Sports Facilities, Separate hostels for girls & boys, Placements, Workshops, are the facilities being provided to the staff and students on the campus. The University offers, B.Tech. Courses, 6 years integrated B.Tech. Courses, MCA, M.Tech. Regular & Part-time Courses, and Certificate Courses.
Courses Offered and Duration
|B.Tech. Integrated Course||6 Years|
|B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)||4 years|
|M.Tech. (Regular)||2 years|
|M.Tech. (Part-time)||3 years|
|MCA (Regular)||3 years|
|Certificate Courses (Regular)||6 months|
|B.Sc. Courses||3 years|
- B.Tech. Courses – The student should have passed his/her 10+2 examination or diploma in any branch of Engineering and Technology from a recognized institution of Punjab with a minimum of 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST category).
- M.Tech. Courses – ) The eligibility criteria for M. Tech Courses is min. of 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST category) in B.E./B.Tech courses.
- MCA Course – Candidates who have passed the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline of the statutory University with 50% marks in aggregate 45% for SC/ST and physically handicapped with at least 40% disability.
- Certificate Courses – The students must have passed bachelor degree in Computer Science/Applications/Computer Engg./Information Technology from a recognized university.
- B.Sc. Courses – 10+2 with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and differently-abled persons with Mathematics as a compulsory subject from a recognized board.
Follow the below steps to apply for the admissions of Punjabi University Guru Kashi Campus:
- Visit the University official site – http://ycoe.ac.in/
- On the main menu, click on the ‘Courses’ tab which is at the top of the page.
- From the dropdown menu, click on the desired program.
- Now search & click on the ‘Application form’ link from the opened page
- Then a page with the Application form will display on the screen.
- Enter the necessary details & Click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- You can also download & save the form for further process.
- Applied Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Workshop
Golden Hearts Scholarship Scheme
- Central Library
- Computer and Internet Facilities
- Sports Facilities
- Cafeteria & Shops
- Staff Residential Facility
- Transport Facility
- Healthcare Centre
Alumni & Placements
- B. Tech. 6 Year Integrated Course – Golden Hearts Scholarship Scheme
- B. Tech. 6 Year Integrated Course – Click here
- B. Tech. 4 Year Course – Click here
- B.Tech. Lateral Entry – Click here
- M.Tech. Regular – Click here
- M.Tech. Part-time – Click here
- M.C.A. Regular – Click here
- Certificate Courses Regular – Click here
- New Certificate Courses – Click here
- B.Sc.(Hons.) in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science course – Click here
- B.Sc.(Non-Medical) 3 Year Course – Click here
- Beautiful Campus
- It provides a great opportunity by the ‘Golden Heart Scheme’ for students.
- High fee structure
Ratings – 4.2/5
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the YCoE campus is located?
Ans. Guru Kashi University is Located in Guru Kashi University, Sardulgarh Road, Talwandi Sabo, Bathinda (Punjab).
What is the Reservation scheme at the University?
Ans. Yes, the university is providing the reservation. SC- 15% PWD- 3% OBC-NCL- 27% ST-7.5%.
Yadavindra College of Engineering
Punjabi University Guru Kashi Campus
Talwandi Sabo, Distt. Bathinda
Contact: +91-1655-220444, 220786
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you may get Complete information on the Punjabi University Guru Kashi Campus Admissions 2020. Here we have provided YCoE Admission Notifications, Application Process, Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Administration, Faculty, Fees & Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.