Searching for Public Policy Analysis Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Studies. Here we provide the best study materials for courses of MA in Public Administration. Students of Master of Arts can download these study books for Exam Preparation. Through this article, you will get the Materials for Understanding Public Policy, Policy Cycle, Policy Analysis, etc. We have also listed some of the important questions in this subject to make the student’s learning quick and easier.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Public Policy Analysis Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Public Policy Analysis|
|Useful for||Master of Arts in Public Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
- Understanding Public Policy
- The Policy Cycle
- Models of Public Policy
- Importance of Public Policy: Contemporary Context
- Policy Sciences
- Role of Inter-Governmental Relations in Policy-Making
- Role of Planning Commission and National Development Council in Policy Formulation
- Role of Cabinet Secretariat and Prime Minister’s Office in Policy-Making
- Role of Civil Society Organisations in Policy-Making
- Role of International Agencies in Policy-Making
- Constraints in Public Policy Formulation
- Public Policy: Implementation System and Models
- Role of Various Agencies in Policy Implementation
- Policy Implementation Problems
- Monitoring of Public Policy-I
- Monitoring of Public Policy-II
- Understanding Policy Evaluation
- Ascertaining Policy Impact
- Policy Analysis
- Policy Analysis: Methods and Techniques-I
Public Policy Concepts Study Books
|Public Policy||Click Here|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Master of Arts in Public Administration. The following university students can also download these materials :
- NIILM University
- Dalhousie University
- University of Utah
Subject in the Semesters
Public Policy subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MA Public Administration III Semester
We have mentioned some of the important questions in the Public Policy Analysis subject :
- Define Public Policy?
- What is the role of inter-Governmental Relations in Policy-Making?
- Explain the Policy Cycle?
- Discuss the issues associated with the identification of the underlying problem;
- Describe the issues related to the implementation of policies?
- Explain the issues relating to monitoring and evaluation of policies?
- Highlight the limitations and need for a systemz$iC: Policy process.
- Discuss and distinguish between policy, decision, plan, goals, policy analysis, and policy advocacy?
- Explain the terms of policy input, policy output, and policy outcome?
- Discuss the Rationality model for policy-making?
- Describe Lindblom’s Incremental approach to policy-making?
- Explain the national policy agenda in a global context.
- Describe the Political Public Policy approach.
- Explain the views of Harold Lasswell on policy sciences?
- Describe the various models of inter-governmental relations?
- Explain the role of inter-governmental agencies in India; and
- Analyze the role of inter-governmental relations in the policy-making process.
- Discuss the organizational structure of the Planning’Cornmission?
- Explain the composition and role of the National Development Council?
- Describe the role of various agencies in the planning process?
- Describe the role of Prime Minister’s Office and its advisory bodies in policy-making?
- Examine the role of British Cabinet and Prime Minister’s Office in policy-making.
- Discuss the typology of civil society organizations with special reference to India?
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of civil society organizations?
- Define the meaning and significance of policy implementation?
- Discuss a synthesis of bottom-up and top-down approaches to policy implementation.
- Describe the relationship between the legislature and the judiciary in the context of implementation of public policies.
- Explain the role of various implementing agencies concerned with policy delivery.
- Discuss the elements for policy implementation?
- Explain the causes of implementation failure?
- Discuss the conditions for effective policy implementation.
- Describe different types of policy analysis?
- Highlight the different methods and techniques used in policy analysis?
- Explain the meaning and use of policy analysis in decision- making?
- Define the concepts of social cost-benefit analysis and input-output analysis?
- Explain the different alternative choices available to the policy analyst?
- Discuss the criteria for selecting alternative policy choices.
- Discuss the types and major dimensions of policy impact?
- Explain the criteria, methods, and models to assess the impact?
- Highlight various problems associated with policy impact?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Public Policy Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.