Download Project Management Study Materials 2021. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. This subject is very important for MBA, PGDOM students. This subject covers the topics of Project Formation, Project Planning and Selling, Implementation and Control, etc. Through this article, you can download Unit wise PDFs, Chapters, Topics, and Important Questions. Read the below article, to download the material PDFs.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Project Management Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Project Management|
|Useful for||MBA and PG Diploma Courses|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Article on||Project Management Study Materials 2021|
|Study Material Format|
Chapters and Topics
The topics of this subject are given below. To know more about the subject go through the article and refer to all the books prescribed to this subject.
Project Formation and Appraisal
- Project Management: An Overview
- Feasibility And Technical Analysis
- Market And Demand Analysis
- Economic And Financial Analysis
- Formulation of Detailed Project Reports
Project Planning and Scheduling
- Planning Time Scale-Network Analysis
- Materials and Equipment
- Human Resources
- Project Costing and Financing
- Organization Structures In Projects
Implementation and Control
- Project Management Information System
- Material and Equipment
- Human Resources
- Financial Aspects
Project Completion and Evaluation
- Integrated Project Management Control System
- Managing Transition From Project to Operation
- Project Completion and Evaluation-Project Review
Project Management Study Books
Fundamentals of Project Management Study Notes
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Project Management subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Project Formation and Appraisal||Download|
|Project Planning and Scheduling||Click Here|
|Implementation and Control||Click Here|
|Project Completion and Evaluation||Download|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Business Administration students of Master’s Degree, PG Diploma candidates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Lovely Professional University
- Pondicherry University
- Gandhi Institute of Technological Advancement (GITA), Odisha
- Heriot-Watt University
Subject in the Semesters
Project Management subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MBA III Semester
- PG Diploma in Operations Management
We have listed some of the important questions on Project Management subject :
- Distinguish between project and production management, giving examples.
- Describe the important phases of a project life cycle.
- What are the phases of a project development cycle? Give the salient tasks under each phase.
- What is the concept of cleaner technologies?
- What are the different levels of forecasting and their respective role in decision making?
- What is Internal Rate of Return? Describe the method by giving details of a problem you are familiar with.
- Bring out the importance of site selection for a new project. Is it an economic or personal issue?
- How does management of projects with the aid of network analysis helps design and procurement of materials and equipment in line with the priorities?
- What is an ideal resources profile and how does it get influenced by practical considerations of project execution?
- What are the trends in organization design for die next century?
- What is the role of project cost-estimates in defining the total scope of a project?
- Explain how managing creativity and risk-taking go hand in hand.
- What are the pitfalls in the traditional method of cost accounting & expenditure control in projects?
Recommended Books for Project Management
To know about Project Management following the information in the books given here. For many more details and Recommended books follow our article to know about Project Management.
- A Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK guide) 6th Edition
- Project Management: The Managerial Process | 6th Edition (SIE) by Erik Larson and Clifford Gray
- HBR Guide to Project Management by HBR
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Project Management Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.