Download Physical Chemistry Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. These Study Books will be useful for Science students. The concepts of Chemical Thermodynamics, Solutions and Phase Rule, Dynamics and Macromolecules, etc. are well explained in these materials. We provide genuine notes relating to the subject. Preparation becomes easy by learning from these materials. Candidates can download the notes by the links given below.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Physical Chemistry Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Physical Chemistry|
|Category||School of Sciences|
|Useful for||Bachelor of Science in Chemistry|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
State of Matter
- Solid State
- Real Gases and Their Liquefaction
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Units and Dimensions
- Free Energy Functions
- The Second Law of Thermodynamics
- The First Law of Thermodynamics
Solutions and Phase Rule
- Phase Equilibria
- Colligative Properties
Chemical Equilibria and Electrochemistry
- Electrochemical Cells
- Electrolytic Conductance of Solution
- Ionic Equilibria
- Chemical Equilibria
Dynamics and Macromolecules
- Surface Chemistry and catalysis
- Colloids and Macromolecules
- Chemical Kinetics
Physical Chemistry Study Books
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Science. The following university students can also download Physical Chemistry study materials :
- University of Calicut
- Rai Technology University
- NIILM University
Subject in the Semesters
Physical Chemistry subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Sc Chemistry II Year
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Physical Chemistry subject :
|State of Matter||Download|
|Chemical Thermodynamics||Click Here|
|Solutions and Phase Rule||Download|
|Chemical Equilibria and Electrochemistry||Click Here|
|Dynamics and Macromolecules||Download|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Physical Chemistry subject :
- Define lattice, basis, unit cell, primitive and non-primitive cells?
- Describe the seven crystal systems and the fourteen Bravais lattices?
- Describe the determination of crystal structure by X-ray diffraction method?
- Explain the types of bonds in solids?
- Discuss the structures of some ionic, covalent and metallic crystals?
- Describe the types of semiconductors.
- Explain the structure of liquids?
- State the significance of surface tension and viscosity of liquids?
- State and explain Trouton’s rule?
- Discuss the types of liquid crystals and their applications.
- Define the terms critical temperature. critical pressure and critical volume.
- Explain the nature of intermolecular forces?
- Derive the relationships between the critical constants and van der Waals constants.
- Explain the distribution of molecular speeds?
- State and Explain the principle of equipartition of energy?
- explain the need for SI units?
- State basic and derived SI units?
- Derive the dimensions and the SI unit of a physical quantity using an appropriate equation?
- Explain how the multiples and the submultiples of SI units can be obtained?
- Describe the rules for writing SI units, and convert non-SI units into SI units.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Physical Chemistry Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.