Download Personnel Administration Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Sciences. This subject will come mostly for MA Public Administration. You can download these books from our Exams Time website that are free of cost. We have provided the materials for the important aspects of Civil Services in India, Personnel Agencies, Employee Relations, Personnel Management Policies and Practices, etc. Arts students can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Personnel Administration Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Personnel Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
- Characteristics of Public Personnel Administration in India
- Public Services and their Role in Administrative System
- Functions and Significance of Personnel Administration
- Concept, Nature and Scope of Personnel Administration
Civil Services in India
- Generalists and Specialists
- Classification of Services (Cadres)
- Development of Public Services in India
- Bases of Bureaucracy
- Civil Service in the Context of Modern Bureaucracy
- Career Planning and Development
- Administrative Tribunals
- Central and State Training Institutes
Personnel Management Policies & Practices
- Performance Appraisal
- Recruitment (Reservation in Services)
- Personnel Policy
Working Conditions, Conditions of Service
- Administrative Ethics and Integrity in Civil Services
- Conduct and Discipline
- Salary Administration (Including Incentives & Other Benefits)
Employer- Employee Relations
- Motivation And Morale
- Rights Of Public Servants
- Joint Consultative Machinery
- Employee Unions
Personnel Administration Study Books
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts in BA, MA. The following university students can also download Personnel Administration study materials :
- Rai Technology University
- University of Calicut
- NIILM University
Subject in the Semesters
Personnel Administration subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MA Public Administration II Year
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Personnel Administration subject :
|Civil Services in India||Click Here|
|Personnel Management Policies & Practices||Click Here|
|Working Conditions, Conditions of Service||Download|
|Employer- Employee Relations||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Personnel Administration subject :
- Discuss the role of Public Service Commission in public personnel administration.
- What is meant through manpower planning?
- Discuss the dissimilar principles used in the system of promotion.
- Highlight the significance of personnel administration.
- What is meant through ‘public services’?
- Highlight the relationship flanked by the government and public services.
- Discuss the nature of personnel administration.
- Discuss the formative stage of the civil service under the East India Company.
- What changes were brought about through the Regulating Act of 1773?
- Discuss the basis of position of bureaucracy in the UK and the USA.
- Describe the sources through which bureaucracy derives authority in India.
- What do you understand through bureaucracy?
- Discuss the characteristics of bureaucracy.
- Describe the meaning, importance and need of promotion in personnel administration?
- Explain the meaning and importance of recruitment in the personnel administration?
- What is the importance of recruitment in Personnel Administration?
- What are the significant steps in the procedure of recruitment?
- What do you mean through policy creation ?
- Explain the importance of training in modern times and create a distinction flanked by training and education.
- What are the aims and objectives of training?
- Discuss the need and importance of performance appraisal in Personnel administration.
- What are the main objectives of performance appraisal?
- Explain the significance and meaning of promotion.
- Why is promotion necessary in the civil services?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Personnel Administration Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.