Check out the Patna University Distance Education Admission Notification. The University releases DE admissions for the academic year 2019 – 20. PU invites applications for UG, PG Diploma Courses offered by DDE (Directorate of Distance Education). The applications are to be filled by the candidates through online or offline mode.
Admissions to the courses will be offered based on the Entrance Test (conducted by the University) marks scored by the candidate or on Merit basis in the qualifying Examination. Working Empolyees, House Holders can get their Degree Certificate just by sitting at home, as it is made easy by Correspondence Studies. Through this article, we are going to provide the PU DDE Notification, Brochure, Courses List, Eligibility, Qualification and Fee Details. Continue reading the article to get the complete information of Patna University Admissions.
Other Links :
- PU Distance Education Time Table – Download Date Sheet
- Patna University DDE Hall Ticket – Download Admit Card PDF
- PU Distance Education Question Papers
Table of Contents
Patna University Distance Education
|Name of the University||Patna University|
|Courses Offered||Distance Studies in UG, PG, Diploma, B.Ed & Certificate Courses|
|Admissions based on||Entrance Exam or Merit|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates – BA, BLIS, BCA, BLIS & PG Diploma Programmes
|Online Applications Starts from||26th July 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Forms||30th August 2019|
- Click Here to Apply Online for Admissions
Eligibility & Qualification
- For UG Courses : Candidates should have completed 12th/ Inter / Diploma in relevant field (depends on the course chosen by the candidate) from any recognized Board.
- Duration of UG Courses will be 3 years.
- For PG Courses & PG Diploma : Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized University. (according to the subject selected by the student).
- The Duration for PG will be for 2 years and for PG Diploma Courses it will be1 Year.
- Age Limit : There is no age limit for Distance Education Courses in Patna University.
Patna University DDE Admissions – Application Process
Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form. Please follow the instructions :
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., https://ddepu.org.in/
- Click on the link ” Apply Online Admission 2019 “.
- You will be directed to a new page, here Click on ” Apply Online 2019 “.
- Click on ” New User Registration ” if you have not registered yet, If you are a existing user, login with your ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill all the necessary details such as Name, DOB, Mobile Number, Course etc.
- Application ID and password will be generated for you, login with it to fill the other details like Educational Qualifications, Uploading Certificates etc,
- Please check the details entered and review your application form before final submission.
The Fee Details of BA (in all Streams), BCA, BLIS & PG Diploma Courses are mentioned below. PLease check it out once :
|Application Form Details||Fee to be paid|
|Prospectus & Admission Form||Rs 450/-|
|University Registration Form||Rs 30/-|
|University Examination Form||Rs 30/-|
PU Distance Education Courses Offered – Fee Structure
The following are the Courses & Fee Details of the Patna University :
|Name of the Course||Admission Fee||Examination Fee|
|BA (Honors in all Specializations)||Rs.3745/-||Rs.515/-|
|Bachelor of Library Science||Rs.13200/-||Rs.1000/-|
|PG Diploma in Journalism||Rs.6000/-||Rs.775/|
The below table provides the Patna University Distance Education Admissions Prospectus of various courses for the year 2019 -20. Click on the link to download it.
|Name of the Course||Download Prospectus|
|Bachelor of Science||Download Here|
|Vocational Courses||Download Here|
Address of the University
Patna University, Ashok Raj Path,
Patna (Bihar), PIN – 800005
Phone No. +91-0612-2672941
E-mail Id : email@example.com
Web URL : http://www.ddepu.org.in
Useful Links :
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Patna University Distance Education, Application Process, Course Fee, Courses Offered, Prospectus, Eligibility & Qualification conditions, Important Dates. So, I advise the students to choose the best course relating to their qualification and interest. Share this article with your friends. Click on “Allow” notifications to get the latest updates of this website.