Download Participatory Planning for Resettlement and Rehabilitation Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Studies. Students of Post Graduate Certificate in Participatory Management of Displacement Resettlement and Rehabilitation (PGDMRR) can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. You can download these books from our Exams Time website that are free of cost. We have provided the materials for the important aspects of Legal Framework of R & R, Baseline Data Collection, Basline Data Analysis, etc.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Participatory Planning for Resettlement and Rehabilitation Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Participatory Planning for Resettlement and Rehabilitation|
|Useful for||Post Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
Legal Framework of R&R
- Content of the R&R Laws & Policy Framework
- Legal Administrative Procedures: A Case Study of the Karnataka R&R Act
Baseline Data Collection
- Identification of Project Affected Persons (PAPs)
- Baseline Data Collection
- Baseline Data Analysis
- Infrastructural Data Collection Techniques
Baseline Data Analysis
- Steps to the Process of Planning R&R
- R&R Action Plan Content
- Database Management
Infrastructural Data Collection Techniques
- Valuation of Assets through Market Determined Process
- Assessing the Non-Marketed and So-Called Non-Quantifiable Costs of R&R
- Indirect Methods
- Valuation Practices in the Private Sector
Resettlement and Rehabilitation Study Books
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Post Graduation in Certificate Courses. The following university students can also download these materials :
- University of Calicut
- Jaipur National University
- Rai Technology University
Subject in the Semesters
Resettlement and Rehabilitation subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Participatory Planning for Resettlement and Rehabilitation subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Legal Framework of R&R||Download|
|Baseline Survey and Data Analysis||Download|
|Making a Participatory R&R Plan||Click Here|
|Valuation of Assets||Download|
We have mentioned some of the important questions on the Participatory Planning for Resettlement and Rehabilitation :
- How and why the National Policy on R & R was formulated?
- What are the benefits of National Policy?
- What are the State Level R & R Policies in India?
- What are the State Level Resettlements Acts?
- What are the limitations of R & R Laws?
- Who will identify the PAPs?
- What is the treatment and identification of Vulnerable PAPs?
- What is the difference between Resettlement and Rehabilitation?
- What is Resettlement Planning?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Participatory Planning for Resettlement and Rehabilitation Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.