Check out the Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University Admissions 2020. The University offers applications under UG, PG, LLB, LLM & PG Diploma Courses. Admissions are available on the University’s official website. Through this article, we are providing पंडित दीनदयाल उपाध्याय शेखावाटी विश्वविद्यालय Applications, Courses & Duration, Eligibility, Facilities, Academic Calendar, Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get complete information about Shekhawati University Admissions 2020.
- Shekhawati University Time Table
- Shekhawati University Admit Card
- Shekhawati University Result
- Shekhawati University Courses and Syllabus
- Shekhawati University Question Papers
Table of Contents
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University
|Name of the Organisation||Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University|
|Location||Sikar, Rajasthan, India|
|Programs Offered||UG, PG, LLB, LLM & PG Diploma Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Contact number||01572-273100, 273200|
|Official Website||Click here|
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University, Sikar was established on 23 Aug 2012 & the is also known as Shekhawati University that is a public state university situated in the village Katrathal of the Sikar district in Rajasthan. The sole purpose of this university is to cater to the study needs of the students from the Sikar & Shekhawati region. The jurisdiction of it is the Shekhawati region which comprises Sikar, Jhunjhunu & Churu districts of the Rajasthan state.
The university is planning to start PG courses in the department of social sciences from the academic year 2014 – 2015 to satisfy the needs of students in Sikar and other districts. List of Courses offered by Shekhawati University are B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics; B.Com., B.A., M.Sc., M.A. & M.Com. Courses. The university allotted 61 acres (25 hectares) of land near to the village Katrathal on state highway 8 to construct its campus.
Courses & Duration
|B.A. + B.Ed.||4 Years|
|B.Sc. + B.Ed.||4 Years|
|Master in Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law & Labour Welfare||1 Year|
- UG Courses – Have to pass 10+2 or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized board.
- PG Courses – Have to pass a degree in relevant subject or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- PG Diploma Courses – Have to pass a degree in relevant subject or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
The procedure of applying for the admissions in the Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University:
- Go to the official website of the University – http://www.shekhauni.ac.in/
- On the home page, click on the ‘Admission’ tab.
- From the dropdown menu, click on the ‘Admission Form’ tab.
- Then a page with the Application form will display on the screen.
- Fill the application form & click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Take a print copy of the application form for further usage.
- Affiliated Colleges
- Academic Calendar
- University Prospectus
- Academic Programs
- Circulars & Notices
Shekhawati University Fee Structure
- Fee Structure – Click here
- The Construction & Heritage look of the college building is beautiful
- Irresponsible behavior of staff members and do not do work properly
- The university takes too much time in declaring results & not examines examination sheets properly.
Ratings – 3.6/5
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University, Sikar
Behind Shri Kalyan Govt. College,
Phone No. : 01572-273100, 273200
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you may get the complete information about the Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University Admissions 2020. In this article, we have provided the Application Procedure, Admissions, Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Facilities, Fees Structure, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.