Check out the Osmania University Distance Education Admission Notification 2021-22. OU releases DE admissions for the academic year 2021 – 22. OU invites applications for UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma & B.Ed Courses in various fields offered by DDE (Directorate of Distance Education). The applications are to be filled by the candidates through online/offline mode.
Admissions to the courses will be offered based on the Entrance Test (conducted by the University) marks scored by the candidate or on Merit basis in the qualifying Examination. Working Employees, House Holders can get their Degree Certificate just by sitting at home, as it is made easy by Correspondence Studies. Through this article, we are going to provide the OU DE Notification, Brochure, Courses List, Eligibility, Qualification, and Fee Details. Continue reading the article to get the complete information on OU Admissions.
Other Links :
- Osmania University Distance Education Time Table
- Osmania University Distance Education Hall Ticket
- Osmania University Distance Education Results
Table of Contents
Osmania University Distance Education
|Name of the University||Osmania University Distance Education|
|Courses Offered||Distance Studies in PG, UG, Diploma & B.Ed Courses|
|Admissions based on||Entrance Exam or Merit|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Osmania University is the public university located in Hyderabad, Telangana. Admissions for Engineering, Masters & Doctoral Programs will be on Merit basis. The University also offers Distance Education Courses.
There are 8 colleges in the University like Colleges of Arts & Social Sciences, Commerce & Business Management, Law, Technology, Engineering etc.
The University consists of 300,000 students making it one of the highest education systems in India.
Important Dates 2021-22
|Last Date for Submitting Online Applications||Mid-Feb 2021|
|Final Date to submit Application with a late fee of Rs 200 /-||3rd week of Feb 2021|
Other Important Dates 2021-22
|TS EAMCET Registration||Feb 21, 2021 – Jun 10, 2021|
|TS EAMCET Exam||Jun 6, 2021 – Jul 9, 2021|
|TS LAWCET Registration Last date||Jun 10, 2021|
|TS EDCET Registration||Feb 27, 2021 – Jun 15, 2021|
|TS EDCET Exam||Jul 15, 2021|
Important Dates 2020-21
|Last Date for Submitting Online Applications||23rd Nov 2020|
|Final Date to submit Application with a late fee of Rs 500 /-||14th Dec 2020|
Important Dates 2019-20
|Last Date for Submitting Online Applications||15th Feb 2019|
|Final Date to submit Application with a late fee of Rs 200 /-||20th Feb 2019|
Eligibility & Qualification
- Nationality: Should be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: There is no age Limit for OU Distance Education.
- PG Diploma Courses: Graduate of any discipline from any recognized University.
- UG Courses: Should be passed with 10+2 / Inter from any recognized Board.
- PG Courses :
- MBA / MCA: Graduate with qualifying in TS ICET /AP ICET – 2018 or ET conducted by PGRRCDE, OU.
- M.Sc Mathematics / Statistics : A Graduate in Mathematics / Statistics
- M.Com: Should Pass B.Com
- MA (in various Languages): A Graduate in the concerned subject.
OU Admissions – Application Process
Please follow the below steps, while submitting the application form. Online Applications can be submitted online or offline. OU Admission Forms are to be applied before the Last Date Ends.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., http://www.oucde.net/
- In the “Notifications bar”, you can see the list of Admissions of Various Courses.
- Click on the notification link, for which course you want to apply for.
- For online applications, Fill in all the details such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- After successful filling of the basic details, an email will be sent to the registered mail address containing User ID & Password.
- Again login with the ID and Password, to fill in the details of Educational Qualifications, etc.
- Upload Photo, Signature, Qualification Documents, Category Certificate, DOB Certificate, etc.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Download the Application Form from the University website.
- Take a printout of it and fill in the details
- Send the duly filled application form along with relevant documents to the Office Address of the University.
The Fee can be paid through Demand Draft of any Nationalised Bank or via Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card Transactions.
Application amount will be as per the University norms mentioned in the official notification PDF.
OU Admissions – Offered Courses List – Fee Structure
The following courses will be offered at Distance Mode in Osmania University :
|Name of the Course||Course Fee|
|Under Graduate Programs|
|B.Com (General)||Rs 9,200/-|
|BA (Languages)||Rs 7,700/-|
|B.Sc (Aviation)||Rs 22,700/-|
|Post Graduate Courses|
|M.Com, M.Sc (Maths)||Rs 9,200/-|
|M.Sc (Statistics), MA (PPM / Political Science / Economics / History / Sociology)||Rs 8,200/-|
|MA (Hindi / Urdu / Sanskrit / Telugu / Philosophy)||Rs 8,200/-|
|MA (Psychology)||Rs 13, 600/-|
|PG Diploma in|
|Computer Applications||Rs 10,500/-|
|English Language and Teaching||Rs 4000/-|
|Business Management||Rs 4000/-|
|Bio Informatics||Rs 25,000/-|
|Town & Country Planning||Rs 13,000/-|
The below table provides the OU Admissions Prospectus of various courses for the year 2019 -20. Click on the link to download it.
|PG Courses||Download Here|
|Admission Notification PDF||Download Here|
|B.Ed (ODL Programme)||Download Here|
Address of the University
Osmania University Campus
Hyderabad-500007, Telangana State, India.
Email ID : [email protected]
Contact Number : +91-40-27682363 , +91-40-27090020
Useful Links :
- Osmania University Distance Education Courses and Syllabus
- Osmania University Distance Education Question Papers
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Osmania University Distance Education 2021-22, Application Process, Course Fee, Courses Offered, Prospectus, Eligibility & Qualification conditions, Important Dates. So, I advise the students to choose the best course relating to their qualification and interest. Share this article with your friends. Click on “Allow” notifications to get the latest updates of this website.