Check out the details of the NPTI Nagpur Admissions 2021. The University invites applications under UG & PG Diploma Courses. Candidates can visit the official website to download the application forms. Through this article, we are going to provide राष्ट्रीय उर्जा प्रशिक्षण संस्था, नागपूर Admissions, Applications, Programs, Eligibility, Duration, useful Links, Academics, Facilities, Fee details, Contact Details of the University. Read this article completely to get more information on the National Power Training Institute, Nagpur Admissions 2021.
- NPTI Nagpur Time Table
- National Power Training Institute, Nagpur Hall Ticket
- National Power Training Institute Nagpur Results
Table of Contents
|Name of the Organisation||National Power Training Institute, Nagpur|
|Location||Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Programs Offered||B.Tech./B.E. & PG Diploma Programs|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Contact number||0712 222 5564|
|Official Website||Click here|
About the National Power Training Institute, Nagpur
National Power Training Institute (NPTI), Nagpur is an ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 association under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is a National Apex body for Training & HR Development in Power Sector. NPTI had been offering its devoted assistance for over five decades. NPTI has prepared more than 3,20,000 Power Professionals in ordinary Programs in the course of the most recent 5 decades. NPTI is the main organization of its sort on the planet with a wide topographical spread and covering a wide extent of scholastic and preparing programs in the Power Sector.
NPTI’s submitted staff is giving magnificent preparation in the Power Sector, which is the most significant part among different framework segments. Planning gave by NPTI on Generation Simulators has developed Plant Load Factor of Creating Units, has expanded the convenience of Transmission & Distribution Systems and has diminished Aggregate Technical & Commercial Losses. This thusly is giving more capacity to the nation. Along these lines, the preparation being given by NPTI is having a falling impact on the development of GDP and economy of the nation.
Courses & Duration
|Courses||No. of years|
|B.Tech./B.E. Program||4 years|
|PG Diploma Programs||2 years|
- B.Tech./B.E. Courses – Candidates have to pass 10+2 or equivalent exam from the recognized board.
- PG Diploma Courses – Aspirants have to complete a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent course in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
Step by step process to apply for the Admission in the NPTI Nagpur:
- Visit the University official site – http://npti.gov.in/
- On the main menu, scroll down & click on the Admission links under the ‘Admission’ Section.
- Then the Application form will display on the screen.
- Fill the application form & Enter the necessary details.
- And click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Memorandum of Association
- Rules and Regulations
- NPTI Gazette Notification
- General Body
- Governing Council
- Standing Committee of the Governing Council
- Apex Management
- Organization Chart
- Vision, Mission, and Values
- Infrastructural Facilities
- Annual Reports
- Academic Courses
- e-Mobility and Charging Infrastructure
- Solar Energy Technology: Fundamentals and Applications
- Long Term Courses
- Medium Term Courses
- Short Term Courses
- Simulator Training
- Induction Training
- Utilities – Capsule Courses
- Transnational Training
- Training Calendar
R & D
- Smart Grid Technologies
- Power System Studies
- Smart Power Control
- Renewable Energy Mix
- Grid Interface Technology
- ICT in Power Sector[Information and Communication Technologies]
- 210 MW Thermal Power Plant Simulator
- Demonstration Models
- Recreation & Sports
- Guest House
|Course||Fees in Rs.|
|B.Tech./B.E. Program||Rs. 1,92,000/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma Programs||Rs. 1,10,000/-|
- Good placement opportunities for students
- Best Institute to Pursue Powe Engineering Course
- Lacks in Faculty & Course
- As this is a training institute they take classes in the classroom instead of field sight
Ratings – 3.6/5
Which NPTI is best for PGDC?
Ans. NPTI Nagpur and Faridabad are good for the PGDC course. As they are having a fair percentage of campus placement. Infrastructure and facilities are also good over there. depend on ur area of specialization and PG course.
How many NPTI are there in India?
Ans. From the beginning of its 1st Institute in 1965, NPTI has so far presented coaching to more than 1.65lakh employees from Central PSUs, SEBs, Power Utilities & Private Sector organizations.
National Power Training Institute, Nagpur
S Ambazari Rd,
Opp VNIT College,
Phone: 0712 222 5564
We hope that you may get complete details of the NPTI Nagpur Admissions 2021. We have provided the information on Admissions notifications, Application Process, Courses & Eligibility, Duration, Important Links, Students Corner, Departments, Contact details. Share this article with your friends