Apply for the NIT Jalandhar Admissions 2020. The University offers Admissions under UG, PG, Ph.D. & PG Diploma Programs. Through this article, we are going to provide ਅੰਬੇਦਕਰ ਨੈਸ਼ਨਲ ਇੰਸਟੀਚਿ ofਟ ਆਫ਼ ਟੈਕਨਾਲੋਜੀ ਜਲੰਧਰ ਦੇ ਡਾ Notifications, Application Forms, Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Administration, Facilities, Academic Calendar, Fee Structure, Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on the Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar Admissions 2020.
Other Links :
- NIT Jalandhar Time Table
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar Admit Card
- NIT Jalandhar Result
- NIT Jalandhar Question Papers
- NIT Jalandhar Courses & Syllabus
Table of Contents
|Name of the Organisation||Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology|
|Location||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Courses||B.Tech., M.Tech., MBA, M.Sc., Ph.D. & PG Diploma Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Contact Number||0181 269 0301|
|Official Website||Click here|
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar was established in 1987. It is a formerly Regional Engineering College which is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It is one of the 31 NIT of India. It was founded as a joint venture between the govts. of Punjab & India, originally under the name Punjab Regional Engg. College, Jalandhar (PREC). The Institute offers BTech, MTech, MSc, MBA & Ph.D. programs in the several disciplines of Engineering, Technology & Sciences.
The University campus is widespread over an area of 154 acres. It has many physical features, various buildings of different nature with clean & wide roads surrounded by a green belt. The institute was ranked 113 among the engineering colleges in 2019 NIRF Rankings. During the even semester A cultural fest that is conducted, which aims at taking out the creative side of the students on campus. There are badminton courts, volleyball courts, and special reading rooms which provide a good environment in the hostels.
Courses and Duration
|PG Diploma in Management||1 year|
|Ph.D. Courses||3 years|
|PG Diploma in Engineering||1 year|
- B.Tech. Programs – Candidates must have passed 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as core subjects with the minimum aggregate marks of 60% from a recognized board.
- M.Tech. Programs – Candidates must have passed B.Tech. in relevant subjects with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
- M.Sc. Programs – Candidates must have to pass B.Sc. in relevant subjects with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
- MBA Programs – Candidates must have to pass BBA or any bachelor’s degree course in relevant subjects with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
- Ph.D. Programs – Candidates must have passed Masters or M.Phil. in relevant subjects with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
- PG Diploma Programs – Candidates who have completed any bachelor’s degree program with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
- Online Applications
- M.Tech (CCMT)
- M.Tech (Self-Sponsored)
- MBA & PGDM
- PG Diploma in Engg.
To Apply for the admission in Dr. B. R. Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar, follow the below steps:
- Visit the University official site – https://www.nitj.ac.in/
- On the main menu, click on the ‘Academics’ tab which is at the top of the page.
- From the dropdown menu, click on the ‘Admissions’ tab.
- Then click on the ‘Application form’ from the opened page.
- Then the Application form will display on the screen.
- Enter the necessary details & Click on the ‘Submit Button.
- You can also download & save the form for further process.
- Board of Governors
- Members of Senate
- Finance Committee
- Building & Works Committee
- Assistant Registrar
- Bus Transport
- Guest House
- Post Office
- Central Seminar Hall
- Gymnasium Hall
- Open Air Theatre
- Academic System
- Academic Calendar
- Instructions/Performas for Students
- Verification of Degree and Certificates
- Programs of Study
- Multiplication Factor CGPA
- M Tech Regulations 2012
- Grant of Division/Class
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engg.
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Comm. Engg.
- Humanities and Management
- Industrial & Production Engg.
- Information & Technology
- Instrumentation & Control Engg.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Textile Technology
- Central Facilities
- Training & Placement Centre
- Computer Centre
- Central Library
- Central Workshop
- Centre for Continuing Education (CCE)
- Institute Instrumentation Centre (IIC)
- Fee Structure for B.Tech / M.Tech / MBA / Ph.D. Programs
- Fee Structure for Ongoing Students (UG/PG/Ph.D.)
- Free of Ragging
- The quality of mess food is good.
- Industry exposure is nil.
- Low NIRF Ranking
Ratings – 3.9/5
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NIT Jalandhar good?
Ans. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar is one of the best Institutes in India. Absolutely satisfied with facilities but the college is far from the city which makes roaming difficult. Faculty & staff have good knowledge. The infrastructure is good.
Which is better NIT Jalandhar or Pec?
Ans. PEC Chandigarh & NIT Jalandhar both are good colleges.
Is NIT Jalandhar a deemed university?
Ans. NIT Jalandhar was founded in 1987 as a Regional Engineering College & was given the status of Deemed University (National Institute of Technology) by the Government of India on 17 Oct 2002.
Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar
N.I.T. Post Office
Jalandhar – 144 011
Contact Number – 0181 269 0301
We hope that you may get complete details on the NIT Jalandhar Admissions 2020. Here we have provided Admission Notifications, Application Form, Application Procedure, Courses, Eligibility, Duration, Faculty, Administration, Fee Structure, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.