Apply for admission to the NFSC Nagpur 2021. The University invites applications under the UG Program. Candidates can visit the official website to get notifications of the Institute. Through this article, we are going to provide राष्ट्रीय अग्निशमन सेवा महाविद्यालय, नागपूर Admission notifications, Applications, Courses, Eligibility, Duration, Important Links, Academic Calendar, Facilities, Contact Details of the University. Read this article completely to get more information on the National Fire Service College, Nagpur Admissions 2021.
- National Fire Service College, Nagpur Time Table
- NFSC Nagpur Hall Ticket
- National Fire Service College, Nagpur Results
Table of Contents
|Name of the Organisation||National Fire Service College Nagpur|
|Location||Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Programs Offered||B.E. Program|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Official Website||Click here|
About NFSC Nagpur
The National Fire Service College, is an institution under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, which is purely funded by the government of India, and also affiliated to RTM Nagpur University, a University registered under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. Hence, NFSC falls under the definitions of “Central Institutions” and the reservation should be made as per the provision of the Central Education Institutions Act 2006. The admission to be done based on the All India Ranking of the respective year, allotted by the CBSE based the JEE (Main) examination.
B.E (Fire Engineering) course requires strenuous fire ground operation involving physical activities, training of various natures, and that too in uniform, the applicant is required to possess specific medical and physical standards. The physical and medical standards required are similar to the requirement for the B.E (Fire Engineering) course of 3 ½ years duration that began in 1978 as a post-B.Sc. a course of 3 ½ years duration. The parameters are defined in the subsequent paragraph. The National Fire Service College is the only institution of its kind in the country and is required to cater to the needs of the entire country.
Courses & Duration
|B.E. in Fire Engineering||3 & 1/2 years|
- B.E. in Fire Engineering Program – Candidate should be an Indian and should have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent examination with any specialization with a minimum of 50% marks (minimum 45% marks, in case of SC/ST/OBC categories) and Obtained All India Rank in JEE (Main) given by CBSE.
Step by step process to apply for Admission in NFSC Nagpur:
- Visit the University official site – http://nfscnagpur.nic.in/
- On the main menu, click on the ‘How to Apply’ tab.
- From the dropdown list, click on the ‘Bachelor of Engineering’ tab.
- Then the Application form will display on the screen.
- Fill the application form & Enter the necessary details.
- And click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Trainees Trained
- Hostel Rules
- General RTI Information
- Latest News
- Notices and Circulars
- Workshop and Seminars
- AICTE Mandatory Disclosure
- NIRF 2019
- AISHE 2019
- Current Tenders
Notices and Circulars
- Hostel Fees – Rs. 9,000/- per semester
- Messing Charges – The Messing charges would be suitable at prevailing rates of the agreement which shall include Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Excellent Place
- It creates a much-needed task force for the nation.
- Hopeless & Careless Staff
Ratings – 4.5/5
Frequently Asked Questions
What courses does this college offer?
Ans. National Fire Service College, Nagpur offers a wide range of courses across multiple streams such as B.E. in Fire Engineering.
What facilities are available in this college?
Ans. National Fire Service College, Nagpur offers the following facilities: Library, Labs, Hostel.
When was this college founded?
Ans. National Fire Service College, Nagpur is a prestigious college that was founded in the year 1956.
Which entrance exams does this college accept?
Ans. National Fire Service College, Nagpur accepts the following entrance exams: JEE Main.
National Fire Service College,
Government of India,
Ministry of Home Affairs,
Takli Feeder Road, Raj Nagar,
Phone No. – 0712-2982225,2599926
Fax – 0712-2982224
E-mail us at – [email protected]
Hope you may get details on the NFSC Nagpur Admissions 2021. We have also provided complete information on the University like Applications, Courses, Duration & Eligibility, Administration, Important Links, Faculties, Fees Structure, Contact Details. Please do share this article with your friends.