Check out the National Law University Odisha Admissions 2020. The University has released the admission notification under UG, PG, B.Voc., LL.M. & Ph.D. Courses. Candidates can also visit the official website of the University to get Admission notifications. You can also check our website to get more information.
Through this article, we are going to provide the details of NLUO (नेशनल लॉ यूनिवर्सिटी ओडिशा) like Admissions, the Application Process, Academic Calendar, Courses offered, Eligibility Criteria, Duration, Faculty, Fees structure & Contact details. Continue reading this article to get more information about the NLU Orissa Admissions 2020.
- National Law University Odisha Time Table
- NLUO Results
- NLUO Courses and Syllabus
- NLUO Question Papers
- National Law University Odisha Admit Card
Table of Contents
National Law University Odisha
|Name of the Organisation||National Law University Odisha|
|Location||Cuttack, Odisha, India|
|Admission based on||Merit List|
|Courses||UG, PG, B.Voc., LL.M. & Ph.D. Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Contact number||+91 6712338018|
|Official Website||Click here|
It was established in the year 2009. The University has received recognition from the UGC under Section 12(b) of the University Grants Commission Act 1956 & has been receiving grants under the 12th Plan. The student community’s held co-curricular activities like participation in moot court competitions & active performances in prestigious national & international conferences and seminars.
NLU Odisha is housed in its own campus at the western extreme of Cuttack near Naraj. The University has made its mark as it is engaged in teaching & research in law. The campus is spread over 50 acres, with 20 more acres scheduled to be added soon. The academic block & the hostels are already functional. The academic block of NLUO is scheduled to become fully air-conditioned very soon. The University has acquired Basketball, Volleyball & Tennis Courts and also indoor games equipment like table tennis & carom in the university hostels.
Courses & Duration
|Ph.D. Courses||3 years|
- B.A.LL.B. – Have to pass 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with a min of 50% aggregate marks.
- BBA.LL.B. – Have to pass 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with a min of 50% aggregate marks.
- LL.M. – Have to pass an LL.B. Course from a recognized board with a min of 45% aggregate marks.
- M.Phil. – The minimum eligibility for this course is to have a Master’s degree in science, arts or engineering courses from the recognized university.
- B.Voc. – The candidate has to pass (10+2) Secondary & Higher Secondary with a minimum of 50% in Science Stream from the recognized university.
- Ph.D. Courses – Masters degree in a relevant stream with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
National Law University Odisha Admissions
- UG Programmes Admissions
- LL.M. Programmes Admissions
- M.Phil. / Ph.D. Degree Programmes Admissions
- Admission Cell
National Law University Odisha Application Process
Step by step process to apply for the Admissions :
- Visit the official website of the University – https://www.nluo.ac.in/
- From the home page, click on the ‘Admissions’ section which is at the top of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the desired courses link.
- Then, various admission links will appear. Click on the desired application form link.
- The application form of the selected course will display on the screen.
- Fill all the necessary details, upload the scanned Passport Size Photo, Signature, and the relevant documents.
- Check the details & submit the Application.
Faculty / Administration
- Student Committee and Societies
- Hostels and Related Amenities
- Internship and Placement
- Scholarship Schemes
- Rules And Regulations
- Academic Calendar
- Anti-Ragging Policy
National Law University Odisha Fee Structure
- Fee details of UG Programmes
- LL.M. Programmes Fee structure
- M.Phil. / Ph.D. Degree Programmes Fees details
- Good Infrastructure
- The staff is relatively young, enthusiastic and supportive
- No negative reviews for this university
Ratings – 4.2/5
National Law University Odisha
SEC – 13, CDA,
Cuttack – 753015,
Ph.: +91 671 2338018
Hope you may get complete information about the National Law University Odisha Admissions 2020. In this article, we have provided details like Admissions, the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Courses Offered, Duration, Important Links, Fees Structure, Faculty, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.