Apply for the Admissions in the National Law University Jodhpur 2020. The University provided Applications under UG, PG, Ph.D. & Diploma Courses. Candidates have to visit the website of the University to get Admission Notifications. Through this article, we are going to provide the नेशनल लॉ यूनिवर्सिटी जोधपुर Admissions, Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Administration, Application Process, Faculty, Important Links, Fee Structure. Read this article completely to get more information on NLU Jodhpur Admissions 2020.
Other Links :
- NLU Jodhpur Question Papers
- NLUJ Time Table
- NLU Jodhpur Courses and Syllabus
- NLU Jodhpur Admit Card
- NLU Jodhpur Result
Table of Contents
National Law University Jodhpur
|Name of the Organisation||National Law University|
|Location||Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India|
|Courses||UG, PG, Ph.D. & Diploma Programs|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Official Website||Click here|
NLU Jodhpur was founded in the year 1999 under the National Law University, Jodhpur, Act enacted by the Rajasthan Legislature. It is one of the leading Law Schools situated in the vibrant & beautiful city of Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India. This University is one of the institution in India that offers B.B.A. LL.B., B.A. LL.B. & B.Sc., LL.B. at the UG level which offers highly demanding honors courses in various aspects of the law such as Constitutional Law, Business Law, Trade Law, International Law, Criminal Law & Intellectual Property Rights Law.
The distance program of the University is particularly designed to provide an excellent opportunity for those who want to update their knowledge & skills through the process of continuous learning. Keeping this in mind the growing importance of horizons, in order to provide an opportunity to reduce the gap in between theory & practice, 4 Sem oriented 2 Year PG Programs are being introduced soon. These focused programs aim at providing an add-value to a knowledge pursuer as well as new linkages for one who looks forward to aspiring career development.
Courses & Duration
|B.B.A. LL.B.||5 years|
|B.A. LL.B.||5 years|
- B.B.A. LL.B. Program – Candidates have to pass 10+2 in relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized university.
- B.A. LL.B. Program – Candidates have to pass 10+2 in relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized university.
- MBA Programs – Have to pass BBA or any Bachelor degree programs with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- LLM Program – Have to pass L.L.B (Bachelor of Law) or another equivalent degree, completed with a minimum aggregate score of 45% from a recognized university.
- Ph.D. in Law – Have to PG degree in Law with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade & Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
Step by step process to apply for the admissions in NLUJ:
- Visit the official website of the University – http://www.nlujodhpur.ac.in/
- From the home page, click on the ‘Admissions’ tab which is on the top of the page.
- From the dropdown menu, click on the ‘Admission’ Section
- A page with Admission details with courses will appear.
- Now search & click on the Application Link of the desired course.
- An application form will display on the screen.
- Fill the Online Application Form & enter the necessary details.
- Then click on the “Submit” button to submit the form.
- Statutory Bodies
- Advisory Board
- Right to Information
- Internal Complaints Committee (I.C.C.)
- Chair & Endowments
- IPR Chair
- MOUs and Collaboration
- Corporate Law Society
- Corporate Workshops
- Teaching Pedagogy
- Constitutional Law Society
- University IP Policy
- University CCTV Policy
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Teaching Assistant
- School of Insurance
- Honorary Professor Emeritus
- Alumni Visiting Faculty
Distance Education Programs & Fees
- Click here to view the fee structure of UG & PG Programs
- Click here to view Ph.D. Cours Fees
- Diploma course Eligibility & Fee Structure
- Good Placements
- Huge Campus & Good Faculty
- Bad hostel management
Ratings – 4.0/5
How many seats are there in NLU Jodhpur?
Ans. NLU Jodhpur UG Admission 2020: BA- LLB (Hons), BBA-LLB (Hons). The course duration of each UG program is 5 years & each year is divided into two semesters. The total seat intake of UG programs is 115, out of which 15 seats are reserved for the International candidates.
Is it compulsory to stay in a hostel in NLU Jodhpur?
Ans. Every student has to opt for a hostel facility as it is mandatory for all. Each student has given an individual room & hence there is complete privacy for all. The hostel infrastructure is best among all top Law schools.
Which NLU has the biggest campus?
Ans. National Law University Jodhpur proudly acclaims the largest campus spanning in 50 Acers of land at Nagour, Bikaner National Highway, just 11 km from Railway Station & 13 km from Airport.
National Law University
NH-65, Nagour Road,
Mandore, Jodhpur – 342304
Phone: +91-291-2577530, 2577526
We hope that you may get complete details on the National Law University Admissions 2020. Here we have provided full information on Admissions i.e., Notifications, Courses & Duration, Eligibility, Governance, Application Procedure, Faculty, Fee Structure, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.