Check out the National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Distance Education Admission Notification. NIRDPR a releases DE admissions for the academic year 2019 – 20. NIRD invites applications for Post Graduate Diploma Courses in Rural Development Management offered by DDE (Directorate of Distance Education). The applications are to be filled by the candidates through offline mode only.
Admissions to the courses will be offered based on the Entrance Test (conducted by the Institute) marks scored by the candidate or on Merit basis in the qualifying Examination. Working Empolyees, House Holders can get their Degree Certificate just by sitting at home, as it is made easy by Correspondence Studies. Through this article, we are going to provide the NIRD Notification, Brochure, Courses List, Eligibility, Qualification and Fee Details. Continue reading the article to get the complete information of NIRDPR Admissions.
Other Links :
- NIRD-PR Distance Education Time Table
- NIRD-PR Distance Education Hall Ticket
- NIRD-PR Distance Education Results
Table of Contents
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Distance Education
|Name of the University||National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Distance Education|
|Courses Offered||Distance Studies in Post Graduate Diploma Courses|
|Admissions based on||Entrance Exam or Merit|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About National Institute of Rural Development
The Programme Fee are also at affordable cost to the common man. The main objective of the College is to provide quality education, 100% placements and basic understanding of Rural Sector.
|Online Applications begin from||22nd October 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Applications||8th April 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||15th June 2019|
Eligibility & Qualification
- Nationality : Should be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit : There is no age Limit for National Institue of Rural Development.
- Qualification : Applicants should have passed Bachelor’s Degree from any UGC recognized University with minimum 50% marks.
- Valid Scores Scores of CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA for NIRDPR Admissions.
- Students of final year are also eligible to apply.
NIRDPR Admissions – Application Process
Applications are accepted through offline mode only. Please follow the steps to fill the application form of NIRDPR Admissions :
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., nird.org.in/
- Download the Application form.
- Take a printout of it and Fill the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Course, Mobile Number etc.
- Attested Copies of the following should be sent along with the application form :
- SSC Certificate
- 10+2 Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate
- Experience Certificate (if any).
- Send the duly the filled application forms with relevant documents to the University’s Address.
The Fee details are as follows :
All payments are to be paid through Demand Draft in favour of ” NIRD-DEC-PGD-SRD ” payable at Hyderabad.
Payment through P.O.s , cash, money orders, credit / debit cards , online banking will not be accepted.
|For General / OBC candidates||Rs 500 /-|
|For SC / ST / PH candidates||Rs 300 /-|
NIRDPR Admissions – Offered Courses List – Fee Structure
The Institute offers the following Post Graduate Diploma Courses in Distance Mode :
The duration of these Courses is One Year.
Post Graduate Diploma in
|Name of the Course
|For General / OBC||For SC / ST / PH|
|Sustainable Rural Development||Rs 10,000 /-||Rs 9000 /-|
|Tribal Development Management||Rs 10,000 /-||Rs 9000 /-|
|Geospatial Technology Applications in Rural Development||Rs 12,000 /-||Rs 10,000 /-|
The below table provides the National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Admissions Prospectus of various courses for the year 2019 -20. Click on the link to download it.
|Sustainable Rural Development||Download Here|
|Geospatial Technology Applications in Rural Development||Download Here|
|Tribal Development Management||Download Here|
Address of the Institute
Professor and Head
Center for PG Studies & Distance Education (CPGS&DE)
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj
TeleFax : 040 – 24008585
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Useful Links :
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Distance Education, Application Process, Course Fee, Courses Offered, Prospectus, Eligibility & Qualification conditions, Important Dates. So, I advise the students to choose the best course relating to their qualification and interest. Share this article with your friends. Click on “Allow” notifications to get the latest updates of this website.