Narendra Dev University of Agriculture and Technology: Check out Narendra Dev University of Agriculture and Technology has recently opened Admissions 2021 for Agriculture courses. Here we have given all the नरेंद्र देव कृषि और प्रौद्योगिकी विश्वविद्यालय Admissions details like eligibility, fee particulars, courses offered, important dates, application form, joining date, the application process, academic period, counseling date, etc. Also, know how to apply for the application process at Narendra Dev University of Agriculture & Technology Admissions 2021.
- Narendra Dev University Time Table
- NDUAT Courses and Syllabus
- Narendra Dev University Admit Card
- NDUAT Result
- Narendra Dev University Question Papers
Table of Contents
About Narendra Dev University of Agriculture and Technology
Narendra Dev University of Agriculture and Technology is a university in the Faizabad district of Uttar Pradesh it was established in 1975. It is named after the politician and educator Acharya Narendra Deva, who served as vice-chancellor of the University of Lucknow. It also has college branches in Azamgarh district, and Ambedkar Nagar district, as well as a, planned college in Gonda district.
|1.||Name of the University||Narendra Dev of Agriculture and Technology University|
|3.||Courses offered||PG, B.Tech., M.Tech., MBA., M.Ed, M.Lib.I.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D., LL.M. & PG Diploma courses.|
|4.||Admissions Based on||Entrance Test|
|6.||Official Website||Click here|
Narendra Dev University of Agriculture and Technology Courses 2021
Narendra Dev University Agriculture and Technology Courses are mentioned below. NDUAT offers a wide range of courses some of the topmost courses are given below.
- B.Sc in Agriculture
- B.Sc in Horticulture
- B.Sc in Home Science
- B.V.Sc. & A.H
- Ph.D. in home science
- Ph.D. in Horticulture
- Ph.D. in Agriculture.
Narendra Dev University Admission 2021 invites online applications for B.Sc, BFSc, B.Tech, BVSc & AH, etc. And the other post-graduation courses like M.Sc, M.V.Sc, M.Tech, and MBA. It also offers Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) courses.
Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology Admission form 2021 for UG, PG and Ph.D. programs offered by ND University of Agriculture and Technology, candidates are shortlisted through Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test (UP-CATET) 2021, conducted by Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology.
Narendra Dev University of Agriculture and Technology – Important Dates
Narendra Dev University Agriculture and Technology Admission 2021 date schedule is given below.
|Courses||Admission start date||Admission end date|
|UG||28th February 2021||2nd April 2021|
|PG||28th February 2021||2nd April 2021|
- B.Sc (Honours) – Agriculture – Intermediate in Agriculture Science/ PCB/ PCM/ PCMB
- B.Sc (Honours) – Home Science – Intermediate in Art with Home Science as subject PCB/ PCM/ PCMB/ Agriculture Science
- B.Sc (Honours) – Horticulture – Intermediate in Agriculture Science/ PCB/ PCM/ PCMB
- B.Sc (Honours) – Forestry – Intermediate in Agriculture Science/ PCB/ PCM/ PCMB
- B.F.Sc (Bachelors in Fisheries Science) – Intermediate in Agriculture Science/ PCB/ PCMB
- B.V.Sc & A.H – Intermediate in PCB/ PCMB with English as subject along with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and English for General Category and 47.5% for SC/ ST.
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering – Intermediate in PCM/ PCMB
- B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering – Intermediate in Agriculture Science/ PCM/ PCMB.
- B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering – Intermediate in PCM/ PCMB
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering – Intermediate in PCM/ PCMB
- B. Tech in Dairy Technology – Intermediate in Agriculture Science/ PCM/ PCMB.
- M.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) – Minimum B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) students are eligible.
- M.Sc (Home Science) – Minimum B.Sc (H.Sc)/ B.Sc Home Science (Hons) 10+2+4 years degree.
- M.Sc (Agriculture) – B.Sc (Ag), B.Sc Ag. (Hons), B.Sc (Hons) Ag. (10+2+4 years degree).
- MBA – Bachelors/ Masters degree in Agriculture or allied disciplines (Agriculture, Agril. Engg. /Dairy Science/ DairyTechnology/ Fisheries/ Food Science/ Food Technology/ Forestry/ Home Science/ Vegetable Science/ Horticulture/ Veterinary Science).
Narendra Dev University of Agriculture and Technology Fee Structure
Narendra Dev University of agriculture & technology fee structure is given below and the payment is through offline mode. First, you have to fill the NDUAT admission form next you can pay the Application fee, through online or offline mode. There are different fee structures for different courses for more information check out the official notification link.
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]||4 Years||34,500/Y|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Agriculture||3 Years||53,000/Y|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]||3 Years||53,000/Y|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] in Horticulture||3 Years||53,000/Y|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||2 Years||71,800/Y|
|Master of Business Management in Agriculture Business Management||2 Years||—-|
Narendra Dev University Application Process
Candidates can apply for admissions in Narendra Dev University Agriculture and Technology by submitting the completed applications along with the required amount of fee and other important documents within the given amount of time. Students can apply either through offline or online mode which is described below:
Students have to download the application form directly from the official website. A Demand Draft of the required amount from any branch of SBI is to be sent along with the completed application form. Candidate can also get the University application form from the university campus by paying the required amount either by DD/cash and submit the same with other important documents.
Candidates can fill and submit their online application form available on the official website. For this, the candidate must pay the required application form amount through debit or credit card.
- Application Fee for General, OBC category is INR 1250/-
- Application Fee for SC/ST/other reserved category candidates is INR 1050/-
Ajay Verma from Faizabad says
The college follows the 6 hours’ timing and the classrooms are in good condition. Scholarships are available for all students who have income less than INR 2,00,000 and the tuition fee is INR 37,500 per annum. The eligibility criteria are 50% in 12th. Candidates must appear for the UPCATET Entrance Exam where the candidate requires a minimum score of 33% in the entrance exam. Overall life in college is good and the experience was memorable.
Chandra from Faizabad says
Candidates are given admission into Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology according to the marks obtained in the qualifying examination along with the entrance test score. The food in the canteen is average and needs improvement. Hostel rooms are livable and require timely maintenance.
Address: Narendra Deva of Agriculture & Technology University Kumarganj, Faizabad, 224 229 (U.P.)
Phone: +91- 8127341504
We hope you get all the details about Narendra Dev University Agriculture and Technology Admissions 2021. Here we have provided all the Narendra Dev University of Agriculture and Technology details like eligibility, fee particulars, admission process, and important dates for admissions. Also, know how to apply for the application process at Narendra Dev University. Still, if you have any doubts comment below, and don’t forget to share this article Narendra Dev University of Agriculture and Technology with your friends.