Download Modern Indian Political Thought Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Sciences. Students of MA, BA in Political Science can download these materials which will be useful for their respective semesters. Here you will find the Material Management books, PDFs, Complete Notes, E-Books & Important Questions. Download the full content materials provided on our website Exams Time for your Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
- Political Theory
- International Relations
- Comparative Government and Politics
- Political Ideas and Ideologies
Table of Contents
Modern Indian Political Thought Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Modern Indian Political Thought|
|Useful for||MA & BA in Political Science|
|Course Type||Under Graduation & Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
Background of Social and Political Thought
- Colonial Intervention in Society, Economy, and Polity
- Modern Indian Political Thought: Issues and Approaches
Socio-political Reform in the 19th Century India
- Raja Ram Mohan Roy
- Justice M.G. Ranade
- Gopal Krishna Gokhale
- B.G. Tilak
- Sri Aurobindo
- Bhagat Singh
Colonialism, Caste Order and The Tribal Societies
- Colonialism, Caste Order and Tribal Movements
- Jyotiba Phule (1827-1890)
- E. V. Ramaswami Naicker
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
- Anti-Colonial Tribal Movements In India
Politics and Religion in Modern India: The Interface
- Swami Dayanand Saraswti, Swami Vivekananda and V.D. Savarkar
- Sir Syed and Ahmed Khan, Mohammad Iqbal, M.A. Jinnah and Abdul Kalam Azad
Gandhism: Evolution and Character
- Concept of Swaraj, Satyagraha, and Critique of Western Civilization
- Sarvodaya and the Gandhian Alternative
- Gandhian Social Reform: Bhudan Movement
Nationalism and Social Revolution-I (Socialism)
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- Subhash Chandra Bose
- Political Thought of JP and Narendra Dev
- Rammanohar Lohia
Nationalism and Social Revolution II (Communists)
- Communists and the Indian National Movement (1925-47)
- M.N. Roy – Marxism and Radical Humanism
- Contemporary Marxist Thinking (Indian)
- Nationalism and Social Revolution – An Overview
Modern Indian Political Thought Study Books
|Indian Political Thought||Click Here|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Master of Arts (Political Science). The following university students can also download Modern Indian Political Thought study materials :
- University of Calicut
- Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
- Rai Technology University
Subject in the Semesters
Indian Political Thought subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MA Political Science IV Semester
- BA Political Science VI Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Modern Indian Political Thought subject :
|Background of Social and Political Thought||Download|
|Socio-political Reform in the 19th Century India||Click Here|
|Colonialism, Caste Order and The Tribal Societies||Click Here|
|Politics and Religion in Modern India: The Interface||Download|
|Gandhism: Evolution and Character||Click Here|
|Nationalism and Social Revolution-I (Socialism)||Download|
|Nationalism and Social Revolution II (Communists)||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Indian Political Thought subject :
- Define the meaning and nature of colonialism?
- Describe the extent and nature of its intervention into the Indian Society.
- Explain the issues facing modern India?
- Differentiate between different strands of anti-colonialism and nationalism?
- Distinguish between revival and reform. In what way were the social reformers also revivalists?
- Explain the 19th-century reformers’ understanding of the interdependent nature of all (social, political and economic) reform.
- How did the Indian Liberals understand the concept of Freedom?
- Explain the meaning and significance of Liberalism in shaping modem Indian political thought.
- What is the role of socio-religious reform movements in the making of modern India.
- Discuss the main features of Militant Nationalism.
- Describe its utility in the context of the Indian Nationalist struggle.
- Explain Tilak’s contribution to the Indian National Movement.
- Analyze the philosophical foundations of his thought?
- Explain the nature of the anti-caste movements that arose in the aftermath of British Colonialism?
- Discuss the genesis and evolution of Tribal movements in colonial India.
- Explain the ‘significance of Dr. Ambedkar’s social and political thought.
- Describe the socio-economic conditions of the tribals during the colonial period?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Modern Indian Political Thought Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.