Download Modern Europe Mid 18th to 20th Century Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Sciences. These Study Books will be useful for History students. The concepts of Origins of Modern Politics, Industrial Revolution in Europe, Modern Industrial Society, Nation-State System, The World at War, etc are well explained in these materials. We provide genuine notes relating to the subject. Preparation becomes easy by learning from these materials. Candidates can download the notes by the links given below.
Other Links :
- India from 8th to 15th Century AD
- India from 16th to Mid 18th Century
- India from 18th to Mid 19th Century
Table of Contents
Modern Europe Mid 18th to 20th Century Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Modern Europe Mid 18th to 20th Century|
|Useful for||MA, BA in History|
|Course Type||Under Graduation & Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Modern Europe Study Books
|Modern Europe Mid 18th – 20th Century||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
The Origins of Modern Politics-1
- The Modern State and Politics
- Political Transition in Britain: 1780-1850
- The American Revolution
The Origins of Modern Politics-2
- Radical Action by the Masses
- Birth of the Modern French State
- European Political Mobilizations
- New Political Systems
Industrial Revolution in Europe
- Industrial Capitalism
- Industrial Capitalism in England
- Industrial Capitalism in France and Germany
- Industrial Capitalism in Russia
Modern Industrial Society
- The Social Classes in Europe
- Transition to Class Society
The Nation-State System
- Nationalism and the Nation-State
- Formation of Nation-States-1: British and French
- Formation of Nation-States-2: Germany and Italy
- Empires and Nation-States-1: Ottoman and Habsburg Empires
- Empires and Nation-States-2: The Russian Empire and Soviet Union
Colonialism and Imperialism
- Patterns of Colonial Domination-1: Direct Rule
- Patterns of Colonial Domination-2: Indirect Rule
- Imperialist Rivalries
The Crisis of the 20th Century
- Liberal Democracy
- Counter-Revolution I: Fascism to Conservative Dictatorship
- Counter-Revolution II: National Socialism in Germany
- The Socialist World I
- The Socialist World II
The World At War
- The Two World Wars
- Nature of the Wars
- Glimpse of the Post-War World
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Master of Arts (History). The following university students can also download Modern Europe Mid 18th to 20th Century study materials :
- Rai Technology University
- Lovely Professional University
- Delhi University
- Utkal University
- University of Calicut
Subject in the Semesters
Modern Europe subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MA History II Semester
- BA History III Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Modern Europe subject :
|The Origins of Modern Politics-1||Download|
|The Origins of Modern Politics-2||Click Here|
|Industrial Revolution in Europe||Download|
|Modern Industrial Society||Click Here|
|The Nation-State System||Download|
|Colonialism and Imperialism||Click Here|
|The Crisis of the 20th Century||Download|
|The World At War||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Modern Europe Mid 18th to 20th Century :
- What do you understand through democratic polity?
- Explain the role of political parties in democracy?
- What were the major landmarks of the Reforms Act of 1832?
- What are the major features of the British state in the 18th Century?
- How would you explain the rise of Napoleon III?
- Briefly explain the emergence of nationalist movements in Italy and Germany?
- Write a brief note on the Chartist Movement.
- What were the events taken through ‘Syndicates’ to counter the industrial crisis in the beginning of the 20th century?
- What was the impact of ‘ emancipation’ on Russian industrialization?
- What do you understand through the ‘demographic transition theory’?
- What was the role of wars and migration in bringing population changes in the 20th century of Europe?
- What were the main characteristics of the pre-industrial household in Western Europe?
- How was the Soviet Union dissimilar from the Russian Empire?
- What is colonialism?
- What are the distinctive characteristics of colonialism in India?
- What was the impact of colonial rule on Indian agriculture?
- Describe the Russian expansions in the 19th century?
- What are the general characteristics of fascism?
- Describe the procedure through which Germany was divided into two nation-states.
- How did industrialization affect the dealings of powers?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Modern Europe Mid 18th to 20th Century Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.