Check out the MNLU Aurangabad Admissions 2021. The University offers applications under UG & PG Courses. Admissions are available on the University’s official website. Through this article, we are providing महाराष्ट्र नॅशनल लॉ युनिव्हर्सिटी औरंगाबाद Applications, Courses & Duration, Eligibility, Important Links, Facilities, Academic Calendar, Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get complete information about Maharashtra National Law University Aurangabad Admissions 2021.
- Maharashtra National Law University Aurangabad Time Table
- MNLU Aurangabad Admit Card
- MNLUA Results
- MNLU Aurangabad Question Papers
- MNLU Aurangabad Courses and Syllabus
Table of Contents
|Name of the Organisation||Maharashtra National Law University Aurangabad|
|Location||Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India|
|Programs Offered||UG & PG Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Contact number||(0240) 2334800|
|Official Website||Click here|
Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad or MNLU Aurangabad or MNLUA is a National Law University that was established in the year 2017 by the Govt. of Maharashtra. It is the 3rd & final university to be installed through the Maharashtra National Law University Act, 2014 following Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai & Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur, the 21st National Law University in India. The Chancellor of the university is R. Banumathi, Judge of the Supreme Court of India and the Vice-Chancellor is K. V. S. Sarma.
MNLU Aurangabad offers 60 seats for B.A. LL.B. The Admission is through the CLAT (Common Law Admission Test). Land for the 55 acres permanent campus for the university was identified at Karodi in the Aurangabad outskirts. The university currently runs from a temporary organized at the Government College of Education, Aurangabad. Hostel facilities are offered at Kanchanwadi, a locality of Aurangabad. The officers are making all efforts to make the admissions & to offer all facilities to the students who take admission in MNLU-Aurangabad.
Courses & Duration
|B.A. LL.B.||5 years integrated course|
- UG Courses – Have to pass a 10+2 or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized board.
- PG Courses – Have to pass a degree in relevant subject or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- Academic Calendar 2020 – 2021
- Notice of Closure of Admission Process for the Academic Year 2020-2021
- Notification of Selection of Candidates-PG-I
- Notification of Selection of Candidates-UG-X
- Notification of Selection of Candidates-UG-IX
- Notification of Vacant Seat-PG-II
- Notification of Selection of Candidates-UG-VIII
- Notification of Selection of Candidates-PG-VII
- Notification of Selection of Candidates-UG-VII
- Notification of Filling up of Vacant Seat B.A.LL.B. (Hons) under SC category (MH)
- Notification of Selection of Candidates-UG-VI
- Notification of Selection of Candidates-PG-V
- Notification of Vacant Seat-II-UG
- Notification of Selection of Candidates-PG-V
- Notification of Selection of Candidates-UG-V
- Notification of Selection of Candidates-UG-IV
- Notification of Selection of Candidates-PG-IV
- Notification of Selection of Candidates-PG-III
- Notification of Selection of Candidates-UG-III
- Notification of Selection of Candidates-UG-Corrigendum
- Notification of Selection of Candidates-PG
- Notification of Selected Candidates and Vacant Seat-II-UG-Corrigendum
- Selection of Candidates Against Vacant Seat Notification-I (Corrigendum)
- Admission Fee Notice B.A LL.B. (Hons)
- Admission Fee Notice LLM
- Notification of Vacant Seats-I
- List of documents for UG
- List of documents for PG
- Bank Account details for payment of a fee
- Notification on Refund Policy Student Fees
- Help Desk-MNLU-A
- CLAT – 2020 Counselling Process
- Admission Committee 2020-2021
Admissions 2019 – 20
- Spot Admission of Shortlisted Candidates (2019-20).
- Spot Admission for Vacant Seats (2020).
- Notification on Refund Policy.
- Notifications: Dress Code Details for B.A.LL.B.(Hons.)
- Notification for Vacant Seats 2019-2020
- Admission Instructions (Revised for Selected Candidate through CLAT)
- List of Documents Required
- Anti-ragging Affidavit for New Admission
- Proforma for Fitness Certificate
The procedure of applying for admissions in the MNLU Aurangabad:
- Go to the official website of the University – https://www.mnlua.ac.in/
- On the home page, click on the ‘Admissions’ section.
- From the opened page, click on the desired Application form link.
- Then a page with the Application form will display on the screen.
- Fill the application form & click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Take a print copy of the application form for further usage.
MNLU Aurangabad Fee Structure
- Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad fee details for all courses – Click here
- Excellent Infrastructure
- Bound to be good
- No negative reviews for this University
Ratings – 4.6/5
Frequently Asked Questions
When was MNLU Aurangabad established?
Ans. Maharashtra National Law University Aurangabad [MNLU Aurangabad] was established in the year 2017.
What is the area of MNLU Aurangabad?
MNLU Aurangabad is spread over an area of 50 acres.
Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad
Govt. B. Ed. College Campus,
Padampura, Aurangabad – 431 005.
Office No :(0240) 2334800
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Hope you may get the complete information about the MNLU Aurangabad Admissions 2021. In this article, we have provided the Maharashtra National Law University Aurangabad Application Procedure, Admissions, Courses, Eligibility criteria, Duration, Facilities, Fees Structure, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.