Download Microeconomic Analysis Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Sciences. This subject will come mostly for MA in Economics. You can download these books from our Exams Time website that are free of cost. We have provided the materials for the important aspects of Consumer Behaviour, Producer Behaviour, Welfare Economics, General Equilibrium, etc. Economics students can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Microeconomic Analysis Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Microeconomic Analysis|
|Useful for||Master of Arts (MA)|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
- Theory of Consumer Behaviour: Basic Themes
- Theory of Demand: An Alternative Approach
- Recent Development of Demand Theory
- Theory of Production
- Theory of Cost
- Production Economics
Price and Output Determination-I
- Perfect Competition
- Monopolistic Competition
Price and Output Determination-II
- Non-Collusive Oligopoly
- Collusive Oligopoly
- Alternative Theories of Firm – I
- Alternative Theories of Firm -II
- Pigovian and Paretian Approach
- Social welfare Function
- Imperfect Market Externality and Public Goods
- Social Choice and Welfare
- Partial and General Equilibrium Approaches: Pure Exchange Model
- Production without Consumption
Economics of Uncertainity
- Choice in Uncertain Situations
- Insurance Choice and Risk
- Economics of Information
Non-Cooperative Game Theory
- Modeling competitive Situations
- Solution Concepts of Non- Cooperative games
- Repeated Games
- Games of Incomplete Information
Microeconomics Study Books
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts in BA & MA. The following university students can also download Microeconomic Analysis study materials :
- Rai Technology University
- University of Calicut
- NIILM University
Subject in the Semesters
Microeconomic Analysis subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MA Economics I Year
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Microeconomic Analysis subject :
|Producer Behaviour||Click Here|
|Price and Output Determination-I||Download|
|Price and Output Determination-II||Click Here|
|General Equilibrium||Click Here|
|Economics of Uncertainity||Download|
|Non-Cooperative Game Theory||Download|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Microeconomic Analysis :
- Determine the optimum choice of a consumer?
- Explain how the price effect can be decompose into income effect and substitution effect?
- Determine the individual demand curve?
- Determine the optimum choice of a consumer under revealed preference approach;
- Explain how the substitution effect is negative?
- Examine consumers’ attitude towards risk?
- Evaluate the properties of indirect utility functions?
- Determine the optimum choice of a consumer under linear expenditure System?
- Evaluate consumer surplus in different markets?
- Decide the optimum choice under two period analysis of consumer behavior?
- Determine price under Demand-Supply analysis?
- Describe the nature of equilibrium under Demand-Supply analysis?
- Examine the traditional and modern theories of cost.
- Explain the types of cost incurred in the process of production?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Microeconomic Analysis Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.