Download Mercantile Law Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Students of B.Com can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide the Mercantile Law Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Management Studies Notes.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Mercantile Law Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Mercantile Law|
|Course Type||Under Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics
General Law of Contract-I
- Essentials of a Contract
- Offer and Acceptance
- Capacity of Parties
- Free Consent
General Law of Contract II
- Consideration and Legality of Object
- Void Agreements and Contingent Agreements
- Performance and Discharge
- Remedies for Breach and Quasi Contracts
Specific Contracts and Arbitration
- Indemnity and Guarantee
- Bailment and Pledge
- Contract of Agency
- Carriage of Goods
- Definition and Registration of Partnership
- Rights, Duties and Liabilities of Partners
- Dissolution of Partnership Firms
Sale of Goods
- Nature of Contract of Sale
- Conditions and Warranties
- Transfer of Ownership and Delivery
- Rights of an Unpaid Seller
Elements of Mercantile Law Study Notes
|Mercantile Law||Click Here|
Business Law Study Books
|Mercantile Law||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs – Mercantile Law Study Materials
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Mercantile Law subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|General Law of Contract-I||Download|
|General Law of Contract II||Click Here|
|Specific Contracts and Arbitration||Download|
|Sale of Goods||Download|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of B.Com. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Alagappa University
- NIILM University
- Rai Technology University
Subject in the Semesters
Mercantile Law subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MBA III Semester
- B.Com I Semester
We have mentioned some of the important questions on Mercantile Law subject :
- Define contract. Explain the essentials of a valid contract.
- Define the term “proposal”. Discuss the essentials of a valid offer.
- What is acceptance? How can an offer be accepted? Who can accept an offer?
- Who is competent to contract? State the position of contracts with a minor.
- Define Consent. When Consent is said to be free?
- Define ‘Consideration’. Discuss various types of consideratioris.
- Discuss the law regarding wagering agreements under the Indian Contract Act.
- What do you mean by performance of a contract?
- Bring out the difference between a contract of indemnity and a contract of guarantee.
- What is ‘Breach of Contract? What remedies are available to an aggrieved party on the breach of a contract?
- Define ‘agent’ and ‘principal’. Can a minor be an agent?
- Examine the rights and duties of an agent.
- Distinguish between a bill of lading and charter party. What are their characteristics?
- What is a consignment note? Who prepares it? What is its purpose?
- Define Partnership and describe the essential characteristics of a partnership.
- Discuss the mutual rights and duties of partners in the absence of any express agreement between them.
- What do you understand by dissolution of firm? How can a firm be dissolved?
- Define a contract-of sale. How is a contract of sale different from an agreement to sell?
- Define and distinguish ‘condition’ and ‘warranty’.
- What is the doctrine of ‘Caveat Ernptor’? What are the exceptions to this doctrine?
- State briefly the rules regarding the transfer of ownership from seller to the buyer.
- Define an unpaid seller. What are his rights?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Mercantile Law Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.