Download Mechatronics Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide Study Notes for the School of Engineering and Technology. These study books will be more useful to Mechanical Engineering students. The basic topics in this subject are Sensors, Transducers, Actuation System, Programmable Logic Controller, etc. Download Unit PDF files, Important Questions, Chapters & Topics by the links provided below on our Exams Time.
Other Links :
- Computer Programming
- Tool Engineering and Management
- Computer Aided Process Planning
- Production Management
Table of Contents
Mechatronics Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Mechatronics|
|Category||School of Engineering and Technology|
|Useful for||Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Computer Integrated Manufacturing (DCIM)|
|Course Type||Under Graduation & Diploma Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Mechatronics Study Books
Chapters & Topics
Sensors and Transducer
- Transducers: Applications and Selections
- General Characteristics of Transducers and Sensors
- Introduction to Transducers and Sensors
Actuation Systems: Mechanical
- Ancilliary Devices and Design of Circuits
- Control Valve and Actuators
- Hydraulic Power Pack, Pumps and Compressors
- Mechanical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Actuation Systems
Actuation System: Electrical
- Input and Output Devices
- Control Systems
- Electrical Devices
Programmable Logic Controller
- Interfacing PLC with Actuators
- Programming of PLC
- PLC Structures and Languages
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Mechanical Engineering. & Diploma in Computer Integrated Manufacturing. The following university students can also download Mechatronics study materials :
- IIT Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology
- Anna University
- GITAM University
- Annamalai University
Subject in the Semesters
Mechatronics subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- Mechanical Engineering IV Year VII Semester
- DCIM I Year
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Mechatronics subject :
|Sensors and Transducer||Download|
|Actuation Systems: Mechanical||Click Here|
|Actuation System: Electrical||Download|
|Programmable Logic Controller||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Mechatronics study materials :
- What is the main advantage of a capacitive proximity switch over the inductive proximity switch?
- Describe four different sensing modes for photoelectric sensors.
- Describe the working of a robot wrist sensor.
- Write a short note on the methods for range sensing.
- What are the major guidelines for the selection of a sensor?
- List the general characteristics of a transducer/sensor.
- Describe different types of sensors and transducers.
- Explain the concepts of digital to analog conversion and vice-versa.
- What is the difference between active and passive sensors and continuous and discrete sensors?
- Briefly explain the principles of operation of limit switch, proximity switch and photoelectric sensors.
- A typical A/D converter has 12-bit resolution and a full range of 10 volts. What is the percent resolution and voltage resolution of this device?
- Describe different types of the accumulator with their relative advantages and disadvantages.
- Differentiate between an air-amplifier and an intensifier.
- Describe the working of a continuous type intensifier.
- What do you understand by a hydraulic power pack?
- Describe different types of positive displacement pump.
- What is the difference between a positive and non-positive displacement compressor?
- List the methods by which the efficiency of a reciprocating compressor can be improved.
- Describe the working of any cam-controlled system.
- How a transistor can be used as a switch? Explain.
- Describe some electrical output devices in a mechatronic system.
- Explain the working principle of a relay.
- What is inverse kinematics? What is the importance of path planning?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Mechatronics Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.