Check out the Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education Admission Notification. MANUU is the Urdu University that releases DE admissions for the academic year 2021 – 22. MANUU invites applications for UG, PG, B.Ed, Diploma & Certificate Courses offered by DDE (Directorate of Distance Education). The applications are to be filled by the candidate’s online mode.
Admissions to the courses will be offered based on the Entrance Test (conducted by the University) marks scored by the candidate or on a Merit basis in the qualifying Examination. Working Employees, House Holders can get their Degree Certificate just by sitting at home, as it is made easy by Correspondence Studies. Through this article, we are going to provide the MANUU Notification, Brochure, Courses List, Eligibility, Qualification, and Fee Details. Continue reading the article to get the complete information of Maulana Azad Urdu University Admissions.
Other Links :
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education Time Table
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education Hall Ticket
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education Results
Table of Contents
Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education
|Name of the University||Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education|
|Courses Offered||Distance Studies in UG, PG, Diploma, B.Ed & Certificate Courses|
|Admissions based on||Entrance Exam or Merit|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About MANUU Distance Learning
Directorate of Distance Education offers 3 PG, 3 UG, 8 PG Diploma & Certificate Courses.
The features of this University are it provides Study Centres throughout the State with Self Explained Study Materials.
Important Dates 2021-22
|Online Applications begins from||will be updated soon|
|Last Date for submitting Online Applications (B.Ed – D.M)||will be updated soon|
|Last Date for submitting the Forms (Other Courses)||will be updated soon|
Important Dates 2020-21
|Online Applications begins from||13.05.2020|
|Last Date for submitting Online Applications (B.Ed – D.M)||31.08.2020|
|Last Date for submitting the Forms (Other Courses)||10th August 2020|
Important Dates 2019-20
|Online Applications begins from||19th May 2019|
|Last Date for submitting Online Applications (B.Ed – D.M)||15th June 2019|
|Last Date for submitting the Forms (Other Courses)||1st August 2019|
Eligibility & Qualification
- For UG Courses: Candidates should have completed 12th/ Inter / Diploma in a relevant field (depends on the course chosen by the candidate) from any recognized Board.
- Nationality: Should be a citizen of India.
- For PG Courses: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized University. (according to the subject selected by the student).
- Age Limit: There is no age Limit for Distance Education.
- Diploma Courses: Students should have passed any Degree from a recognized University.
Maulana Azad Urdu University Admissions – Application Process
Please follow the below steps, while submitting the application form. The forms are to submitted through online mode :
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., https://manuucoe.in/.
- Click on “Admissions Portal” which will be scrolling on the homepage.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Click on “To register, click here”.
- A new window with an online application will be opened.
- Fill in the details in the form like Name, Course, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- After filling in all the details, click on the register button.
- An email will be sent to the registered Email ID containing the username and password.
- Once the email is successfully verified, you may log in with the user ID and password into the Admission Portal and fill in the remaining details such as Education details.
- Upload Photo & Signature, any relevant document, DOB Certificate, Category Certificate, etc.
- Please review your application form before final submission.
The registration fee is to be paid via Net Banking/ Credit Card / Debit Card etc.
|For B.Ed (DM)||Rs 1000 /-|
|For all other Programmes||Rs 200 /-|
Maulana Azad Urdu University – Offered Courses List
The following courses will be offered at Distance Mode in Maulana Azad Urdu University.
Post Graduate Courses
Master of Arts in
- Islamic Studies
Under Graduate Programs
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed – D.M)
- Bachelor of Phy.Sciences (MPC)
- Bachelor of Life Science (BZC)
- Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Proficiency in Urdu through English
- Functional English for Urdu Speakers
The below table provides the Maulana Azad Urdu University Admissions Prospectus of various courses for the year 2019 -20. Click on the link to download it.
|B.Ed Prospectus||Download Here|
|UG, PG, Diploma & Certificate Courses Prospectus||Download Here|
|DDE Notification PDF||Download Here|
Maulana Azad National Urdu University
Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032
Contact Number : 91-040-23001214 – 16
Directorate of Distance Education: (EPABX: 040-23008402/03/04)
Toll Free No : 1800 425 2958
Useful Links :
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education Courses and Syllabus
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education Question Papers
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Maulana Azad National University Distance Education 2021-22, Application Process, Course Fee, Courses Offered, Prospectus, Eligibility & Qualification conditions, Important Dates. So, I advise the students to choose the best course relating to their qualification and interest. Share this article Maulana Azad National Urdu University Distance Education with your friends. Click on “Allow” notifications to get the latest updates of this website.