Download Mathematical Methods Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide Study Notes for the School of Sciences. These Study Books will be useful for B.Sc, M.Sc (Mathematics) students. The concepts of Algebra and Geometry, Calculus, Probability Distributions, etc. are well explained in these materials. We provide genuine notes relating to the subject. Preparation becomes easy by learning from these materials. Candidates can download the notes by the links given below.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Mathematical Methods Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Mathematical Methods|
|Category||School of Sciences|
|Useful for||Bachelor of Science|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Mathematical Methods E-Books
Chapters & Topics
Here are the list of topics of Mathematical Methods study materials :
Algebra and Geometry
- Coordinate Geometry
- Elementary Algebra
- Graphs and Functions
- Sets and Functions
- Differential Equations
- Integration of Elementary Functions
- The Integral
- Applications of Differential Calculus
- Differential Calculus
- Continuous Probability Distributions
- Discrete Probability Distributions
- Correlation and Regression
- Hypothesis Tests
- Statistical Data Sampling
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor of Science. The following university students can also download Mathematical Methods study materials :
- Uttarakhand Open University
- University of Calicut
- Pondicherry University
Subject in the Semesters
Mathematical Methods subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Sc Mathematics III Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Mathematical Methods subject :
|Algebra and Geometry||Download|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Mathematical Methods subject :
- Differentiate between vectors and scalars?
- Calculate the sum, difference. scalar product and vector product of two or mom vectors?
- Calculate the area of a triangle and a quadrilateral?
- Find the equation of a straight line, a circle and a sphere.
- Find the equation of the plane through (1, -2, -1) and parallel to the plane 3x+2y-z+4 = 0.
- Find the angle between the planes 3x – 2y + 2 = 4 and x + 4y- 32- 2 = 0.
- Find the angles of triangle ABC whose vertices are A(2,3,5), B(-l,3,2) and C(3,5, -2).
- How many roots can (x² – 9) have? Does (x – 2) divide (x² – 9)?
- How many solutions do the following equations have?
a) 2x=3, b)5-2x=y+3, c)7=2y. Give at least one solution for each of them.
- The first and fourth terms of a geometric progression are 8 and 27, respectively. Determine the common ratio r.
- The sum of an arithmetic series with 4 and 76 as its first and last terms is 1920. Determine the number of terms in the arithmetic series.
- The first term of a geometric series is 100 and the third term is 1. Find the sum to infinity of each of the two possible series.
- Out of 10 male and 7 female cats, a sample consisting of 2 males and 2 females was chosen for an experiment. In how many ways could this be done?
- Define trigonometric ratios of angles and trigonometric functions of real numbers.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Mathematical Methods Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.