Download Mathematical Methods in Physics II Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for School of Sciences. Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s degree students of Science field can download these materials which will be useful for their respective semesters. Here you will find the Study Books, PDFs, Complete Notes, E-Books & Important Questions. Download the full content materials provided on our website Exams Time for your Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Mathematical Methods in Physics II Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Mathematical Methods in Physics II|
|Category||School of Sciences|
|Useful for||B.Sc, M.Sc in Physics|
|Course Type||Under Graduation & Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Mathematical Physics II Study Books
|Mathematical Methods in Physics II||Download|
Chapters & Topics
Ordinary Differential Equations
- Some Applications of ODEs in Physics
- Second-Order Ordinary Differential Equations with Variable Coefficients
- Second-Order Ordinary Differential Equations with Constant Coefficients
- First Order Ordinary Differential Equations
Partial Differential Equations
- Applications of Fourier Series to PDEs
- Fourier Series
- Partial Differential Equations in Physics
- An Introduction to Partial Differential Equations
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Physics. The following university students can also download Mathematical Methods in Physics II study materials :
- Uttarakhand Open University
- University of Calicut
- Lovely Professional University
- IIT Kharagpur
Subject in the Semesters
Mathematical Methods in Physics II subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- Bachelor of Science (Physics) I Year
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Mathematical Physics II subject :
|Ordinary Differential Equations||Download|
|Partial Differential Equations||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Mathematics for Physics subject :
- Define the general solution and the particular solution of a differential equation.
- Solve first-order ordinary differential equatiol~s reducible to separable forms.
- Solve an exact equation.
- Solve first-order linear ordinary differential equations by the method of integrating factors
- Solve ordinary differential equations reducible to first order.
- Define ordinary and singular points.
- Solve coupled differential equations pertained to coupled oscillations, coupled electrical circuit and charged particle motion h electric and magnetic fields.
- Compute the first and higher-order partial derivatives of a function of several variables.
- Classify partial differential equations by way of order and degree, linearity/nonlinearity, homogeneity/non-homogeneity
- Solve a given PDE using the method of separation of variables.
- Solve the diffusion equation, wave equation and Laplace’s equation for a given BVP.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Mathematical Methods in Physics II Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.