Searching for Mathematical Methods in Physics I Study Materials 2020? In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for School of Sciences. Here we provide the best study materials for courses like B.Sc. Science students can download these study books for Exam Preparation. Through this article, you will get the Materials for Vector Calculus, Coordinate System, Vector Algebra, Application in Physics, etc. We have also listed some of the important questions in this subject to make the student’s learning quick and easier.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Mathematical Methods in Physics I Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Mathematical Methods in Physics I|
|Category||School of Sciences|
|Useful for||Bachelor of Science (Physics)|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
- Integration of Scalar and Vector Fields
- Coordinate System
- Vector Differential Calculus
- Vector Algebra
Probability and Statistics
Mathematical Physics Study Books
|Mathematical Methods for Physics||Download|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Physics. The following university students can also download Mathematical Methods in Physics I study materials :
- Uttarakhand Open University
- University of Calicut
- Lovely Professional University
- IIT Kharagpur
Subject in the Semesters
Mathematical Methods in Physics I subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- Bachelor of Science (Physics) I Year
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Mathematical Physics subject :
|Probability and Statistics||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Mathematics for Physics subject :
- Solve problems based on the integration of a vector with respect to a scalar.
- Evaluate double and triple integrals
- Solve problems based on line, surface and volume integration of scalar and vector fields
- Solve problems based on Gauss’, Stokes’ and Green’s theorems and apply them to relevant physical situations.
- Relate plane polar, spherical polar and cylindrical polar coordinates to Cartesian coordinates
- Write a vector in terms of polar coordinates
- Differentiate between Cartesian coordinates and curvilinear coordinates
- Write a line, surface and volume elements in terms of curvilinear and polar coordinates.
- Derive expressions for gradient, divergence, curl and laplacian operators in curvilinear and polar coordinates.
- Differentiate vector functions and products involving vector functions?
- Compute the gradient and directional derivative of a scalar field.
- Compute the divergence and curl of a vector field.
- Define a vector in terms of the transformation of its components from one Cartesian coordinate system to another.
- Express a vector in terms of its components and the unit vectors in two (three) dimensional Cartesian coordinate systems.
- Compute the scalar and vector products of two vectors.
- Compute the scalar triple product, vector triple product, and quadruple products of vectors.
- Derive the properties of the normal distribution.
- Write down expressions for binomial, Poisson and normal distributions.
- Calculate the mean and variance for binomial, Poisson and normal distributions.
- Calculate the covariance and correlation coefficient.
- Compute the expectation and variance of a random variable.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Mathematical Methods in Physics I Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.