Download Management of Public Enterprises Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. These Study Books will be useful for Management students. The concepts of Accountability & Governance, Performance, and Evaluation, Privatisation and Disinvestment, etc. We provide genuine notes relating to the subject. Preparation becomes easy by learning from these materials. Candidates can download the notes by the links given below.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Management of Public Enterprises Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Management of Public Enterprises|
|Useful for||MBA Courses|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics
An Overview: Public Enterprises:
- Public Enterprise concept and Policy
- Nature And Scope Of Public Enterprise
- Public Enterprise Scenario: National and International
- Forms of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises: Accountability and Governance
- Concept and Policy of Accountability and Autonomy
- Government-Public Enterprise: Interface
- Accountability to Legislature
- Relationship with Other Agencies
- Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility
Public Enterprise: Performance and Evaluation
- Appraisal of Public Enterprise Performance – I
- Appraisal of Public Enterprise Performance-II
- Sickness and Public Enterprise and Turnaround Strategies
- Dimensions and Methods of Evaluating Enterprise Performance
Organization and Management
- Board of Directors: Constitution and Functioning
- Personnel Management Issues in Public Enterprises
- Project Management
- Management of Finance, Marketing and Production, Issues
Privatization and Disinvestment
- Concept, Policy, and Dimensions
- Privatization: International Experience
- Disinvestment: Experience and Strategies
- Implications of Disinvestment
- Case-1 State Bank of India,1998
- Case-2 Corporate Planning at SAIL,1998-93
- Case-3 Gloom to Glory: The successful Turnaround of the Singareni Colleries Company Limited
- Case-4 HR Initiatives for Turnaround of Visakhapatanam steel Plant
Public Enterprises Management Study Notes
|Public Enterprises||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Public Enterprises Management subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Public Enterprises: An Overview||Download|
|Public Enterprises: Accountability and Governance||Click Here|
|Public Enterprise: Performance and Evaluation||Download|
|Organization and Management||Click Here|
|Privatization and Disinvestment||Download|
|Case Studies||Click Here|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of the Master’s Degree. The following university students can also download these materials :
- National Open University of Nigeria
- Golden Gate University
- Alagappa University
Subject in the Semesters
Management of Public Enterprises subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MBA 4th Semester
Here we have mentioned some of the important questions on Management of Public Enterprises subject :
- Discuss the two facets – public and enterprises of a public enterprise.
- Briefly discuss the role of public enterprise in economic development.
- Discuss the impact of economic reforms in the state of public enterprises.
- What do you understand by Navratna Dispensation? Discuss in brief.
- Discuss the objectives of accountability.
- How is the CPU constituted? How does it working affects PEs?
- Discuss the scope of public enterprises in the service sector taking into account the financial services.
- What is the nature of PEs’ accountability to the courts?
- Define Corporate Governance?
- Discuss the terms ‘autonomy’ and ‘accountability’ with reference to public enterprises.
- How Corporate Governance is relevant in today’s context? Explain?
- Differentiate between equity and loans provided by the Government.
- Mention four improvement trends of investment in Public Enterprises.
- Define sickness. What are the reasons for the changing concept of sickness?
- Mention the two broad groups of agencies that undertake the performance evaluation of public sector enterprises. Describe their objectives.
- What are the various types of Boards in public enterprises?
- Discuss the role of public enterprises in any two sectors in the Indian context.
- Describe, in brief, the functions of Public Enterprises Selection Board?
- What is the Government’s Policy regarding wage revision in public enterprises?
- What is project management?
- Differentiate between PERT and CPM.
- Discuss the process by which we can set the finance objective for PEs in different categories.
- What are the different policy objectives Privatisation? Discuss.
- Discuss the benefits of Privatisation.
- What do you understand by sequencing of disinvestment?
- What are the implications of disinvestment on labour?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Management of Public Enterprises Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.