Download Management of Marketing Communication and Advertising Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Students of MBA, BBA, PGDMM can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide the Management of Marketing Communication and Advertising Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Management Studies Notes.
Table of Contents
Management of Marketing Communication and Advertising Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Management of Marketing Communication and Advertising|
|Useful for||MBA, BBA, PG Diploma Courses|
|Course Type||Post Graduation, Under Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
Chapters and Topics
Marketing Communication and Advertising-Basic Concepts
- Marketing Communication Process
- Communication-Key Behavioural Concepts
- Indian Media Scene
Advertising Campaign Planning and Execution
- Advertising Campaign Planning-Strategic Consideration, Creative Consideration
- Planning Communication Strategy
- Advertising Creativity Campaign Planning and Execution
- Measuring Advertising Effectiveness Definitions and Techniques
- Advertising Research – Role and Trends
Media Planning Concepts
- Media Concepts, Characteristics and Issues in Media Planning
- Internets as an Emerging Advertising Medium
- Media Selection, Planning and Scheduling
Marketing Communication Form
- Managing Sales Promotion
- Direct Marketing
- Publicity and Public Relations
- Social Marketing Communication
Strategies for Advertising Agencies
- Functions and Structure of Ad Agency
- Managing Client Agency Relationships
- Strategies for Account Management
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Advertising
- Case-1 Puripen: Selecting the Communication Mix
- Case-2 Ray-Ban Sunglasses: Selecting the Target Audience and the Communication Objectives
- Case-3 Colour Television: The Buyer’s Behavior
- Case-4 Project Clear (A): The Advertising Brief
- Case-5 Project Clear (B): Formulation of Advertising Strategy
- Case-6 Project Clear (C): Formulating Creative and Media Strategy
- Case-7 Nishan Jams: Message Strategy and Execution
Advertising Management Study Notes
|Advertising and Sales Promotion||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs – Management of Marketing Communication and Advertising
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of this subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Marketing Communication and Advertising-Basic Concepts||Download|
|Advertising Campaign Planning and Execution||Download|
|Media Planning Concepts||Click Here|
|Marketing Communication Form||Download|
|Strategies for Advertising Agencies||Click Here|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of the Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, PG Diploma candidates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Pondicherry University
- Rai Technology University
- University of Calicut
We have listed some of the important questions on Management of Marketing Communication and Advertising subject :
- How does promotion differ from marketing communication? Why it is advisable to view marketing communication beyond buyers alone?
- What major changes have taken place in the Indian Media Scene during the past decade?
- Write a brief note on your understanding of the rural media scene.
- What do you understand by the decision-making framework of promotional strategy? What are its components and stages?
- Suggest message strategies and order of presentation should be used for the following products and services? Why?
- Disposable diapers
- Fire Insurance
- Low Cigarettes
- How research is useful in better advertising planning? Discuss.
- What are the various pre-testing techniques? Compare and contrast their relative advantages and disadvantages.
- Does “Sales” is a good method of measuring advertising effectiveness. Discuss each briefly.
- Assets the merits of print media and television for a hotelier of national repute.
- What is the reach of Internet in India?
- What are the fundamental differences between advertising and conventional forms of mass media advertising?
- Differentiate Direct Marketing from Direct Response Advertising and Direct Mailer.
- What are the characteristics and advantages of Direct Marketing?
- Differentiate Marketing PR from Advertising and Sales Promotion.
- Explain the flow of work in an advertising agent.
- How is the promotion policy affected by product characteristics?
- What do you understand by “Positioning”? What are the positioning alternatives for ad agencies? Explain with the help of examples.
- Discuss the major regulations influencing advertising in India?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Management of Marketing Communication and Advertising Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.