Download Management of Machines and Materials Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Management students can download these materials which will be useful for their respective semesters. Here you will find the Material Management books, Unit wise PDFs, Complete Notes, E-Books & Important Questions. Download the full content materials provided on our website Exams Time for your Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Management of Machines and Materials Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Management of Machines and Materials|
|Useful for||MBA, BBA Courses|
|Course Type||Post Graduation & Under Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics
- Operations Management: An Overview
- Product Selection
- Process Selection
- Facilities Location
- Facilities Layout and Materials Handling
- Capacity Planning
WORK AND JOB DESIGN
- Work Design
- Job Design
OPERATIONS PLANNING AND CONTROL
- Planning and Control for Mass Production
- Planning and Control for Batch Production
- Planning and Control for Job Shop Production
- Planning and Control of Projects
- Maintenance Management
VALUE ENGINEERING AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Value Engineering
- Quality Assurance
- Purchase System and Procedure
- Inventory Management
- Stores Management
- Standardization, Codification and Variety Reduction
- Waste Management
Management of Machines and Materials Study Notes
Click on the below link to download the Study Materials :
|Operations Management||Click Here|
Materials Management Study Notes
|Management of Machines||Click Here|
Unit Wise PDFs – Management of Machines and Materials
|Facilities Planning||Click Here|
|Work and Job Design||Download|
|Operations Planning and Control||Click Here|
|Value Engineering and Quality Assurance||Download|
|Materials Management||Click Here|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Business Administration students of Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, and also for Commerce Graduates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Madras Christian College
- Lovely Professional University
- SIET Institute of Management
- J.D. Birla University
- Bharath University
Subject in the Semesters
Management of Materials will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MBA I Semester
- BBA III Semester
Important Questions in Management of Machines and Materials
We have listed some of the important questions in this subject :
- Describe four activities performed by the Operations Manager.
- Explain why the in-process inventory is likely to be higher for an intermittent operation than for a continuous flow operation?
- Enumerate the basic types of plant layouts. How does a cellular layout differ from a process layout?
- What is meant by intensiveness of use of a productive unit and how is It relevant while establishing its capacity?
- Define job design. How has management viewed job design since the industrial revolution?
- What are the key elements of mass-manufacture?
- Differentiate between wastivity and productivity?
- What is the distinctive feature of job production as compared to mass and batch production systems?
- What do you understand by slack? Construct an example and show how you can use the knowledge of slacks for better project management.
- Explain Product design. How does it influence the Process Design?
- What do you understand by the term `tern-technology’? Is the term and concept easily acceptable?
- Explain the Product Selection and stages involved therein.
- What are the common objectives of the purchasing function?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Management of Machines and Materials Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.