Download Management of Library and Information Centres Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Studies. Students of Master of Library and Information Science can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide Management of Library and Information Centres Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Social Studies Notes.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Management of Library and Information Centres Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Management of Library and Information Centres|
|Useful for||Master of Library and Information Science|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
Chapters and Topics
- Concepts and Schools of Management Thought
- Management Functions –
- Total Quality Management
- Change Management
System Analysis and Control
- Systems Approach
- Work Flow and Organisation Routine
- Monitoring and Control Techniques
- Performance Measurement and Evaluation Techniques
Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Managerial Quality and Leadership
- Human Resource Planning and Development
- Budgeting and Types
- Budgetary Control System
- Costing Techniques
- Cost Analysis
Marketing of Information Products and Services
- Information as a Marketable Community
- Marketing: Approach and Techniques
Management of Library and Information Science Study Books
|Information Centres||Click Here|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Rai Technology University
- Lovely Professional University
- Alagappa University
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Management of Library and Information Centres subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|System Analysis and Control||Click Here|
|Human Resource Management||Download|
|Financial Management||Click Here|
|Marketing of Information Products and Services||Download|
We have mentioned some of the important questions in Management of Library and Information Centres subject :
- Outline the classification of management theories?
- Correlate these functions to library management?
- Define the five functions of Management -Planning, Organising, Staffing, Leading and Controlling?
- Explain the evolution of Total Quality Management?
- Explain reasons for resistance to change, and how to overcome it?
- Describe the concept of organization development?
- Explain the concepts of system and systems analysis and design?
- Describe the need, purpose and role of operations research?
- Explain the need of work sampling?
- Describe the different monitoring techniques?
- What are the methods of evaluation?
- Discuss organizational behaviour in library and information centre?
- Discuss the Indian scenario about leadership?
- Distinguish between a leader and a manager?
- Describe leadership activities and functions?
- Define and explain the components of human resources management?
- Describe the different aspects and techniques of HRP?
- What are the various types of budgets and financial plans?
- What is a budgetary control system and why it is needed?
- Define the concept of cost analysis?
- Describe the different approaches to cost analysis?
- Explain the concept of Marketing?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Management of Library and Information Centres Study Materials Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.