Download Management of Financial Services Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. These Study Books will be useful for MBA and PGDFM students. The concepts of Financial Systems Markets, Fee based Services, Insurance Services, etc. We provide genuine notes relating to the subject. Preparation becomes easy by learning from these materials. Candidates can download the notes by the links given below.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Management of Financial Services Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Management of Financial Services|
|Useful for||MBA and PG Diploma Courses|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics
FINANCIAL SYSTEM MARKETS & SERVICES
- Financial System
- Financial Markets & Institutions
- Financial Services: An Introduction
- Management of Risk in Financial Services
- Regulatory Framework
FINANCIAL MARKET: OPERATIONS AND SERVICES
- Stock Exchange: Functions and Organizations
- Broking and Trading in Equity
- Broking and Trading in Debt
- Issue Management
- Corporate Advisory Services
- Credit Rating
- Mutual Funds
- Debt Securitisation
FUND BASED SERVICES
- Leasing and Hire Purchase
- Housing Finance
- Credit Cards
- Venture Capital
- Factoring, Forfeiting and Bill Discounting
- Life Products
- Non-Life Products
- Broking Services
Management of Financial Services Study Books
|Financial Services||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Management of Financial Services subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Financial System, Markets and Services||Download|
|Financial Market: Operations & Services||Download|
|Fee-Based Services||Click Here|
|Fund Based Services||Download|
|Insurance Services||Click Here|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Business Administration students of Master’s Degree, PG Diploma candidates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- University of Calicut
- Guru Jambeshwar University
- Pondicherry University
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab
Subject in the Semesters
Management of Financial Services will be studied in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MBA III Semester
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management
We have listed some of the important questions on Management of Financial Services subject :
- What do you mean by ‘Financial System’? Explain the various components of Financial system.
- What is a Financial Market? Explain its role and Function?
- Explain the term Money Market and who are the different participants in a money market?
- Explain the term ‘Capital Market’. Who are the various participants in capital market.
- Explain the terms financial services, and discuss the characteristics of financial services.
- List out the internal and external sources of risk affecting the merchant banking and stockbroking services.
- What is portfolio insurance? How will it be useful to mutual funds in managing their market risk?
- What is the role of regulations in a free market economy?
- What are the basic constituents of the securities market?
- Who can be a member of a Stock Exchange in India?
- Distinguish between equity and debt instruments. What are the different instruments in the debt market?
- Explain current development in Indian Debt market.
- Discuss the process of dematerialization.
- Explain in detail the process used for marketing a public offer of equity shares of a company.
- Write a critical note on the growth of mutual funds in India.
- What do you mean by securitization?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Management of Financial Services Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.