Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth Admissions 2021. If you are searching for Admission notices of MPKV, then you are on the right page. Through this article, we are going to provide महात्मा फुले कृषी विद्यापीठ Admission Notifications, Application Process, Academic Programs, Duration, Eligibility Criteria, Faculty, Academic Calendar, Important Links, Fees Structure & University Contact details. Continue reading this article to get more information on MPKV Admissions 2021.
- Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth Time Table
- MPKV Admit Card
- Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth Courses and Syllabus
Table of Contents
Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth
|Name of the Organisation||Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth|
|Location||Rahuri, Maharashtra, India|
|Courses||UG, PG, Ph.D. & Diploma Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|official Website||Click here|
The Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth was established on 29 Mar 1968. 33 km to the south is Ahmednagar city & 50 km to the north is Shirdi. Newasa, the land of saint Dnyaneshwar is 33 km from the University. Ahmednagar is a historical place & was the capital of the Nizam rulers. It is famous for co-operative sugar & dairy industries. The annual average max. & min. temperature ranges between 30 to 40 °C & 10 to 20 °C. respectively. MPKV has excellent alumni with numerous Agricultural Research Service Scientists & government officers working under State & Central Governments.
The University provides PG courses at Central Campus, Rahuri & College of Agriculture, Pune, Kolhapur & Dhule; also Ph.D. program at Rahuri; M. Tech. (Agriculture Engg.) at Rahuri with high-quality faculty & modern laboratories. College of Agriculture Pune, College of Agriculture Dhule, College of Agriculture Kolhapur, College of Agriculture Karad, College of Agriculture Nandurbar, PG Institute MPKV Rahuri, Dr. A. S. College of Agri. Engg. & Technology, Rahuri, College of Agriculture in Muktainagar, Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar College of Agriculture in Halgaon.
Courses and Duration
|Ph.D. Courses||3 years|
|Diploma Courses||2 years|
- Ph.D. Admission Prospectus
- PG Admissions
- Admission to Professional Degree Courses
- Process of Verification & Approval of Admissions of Professional Degree Courses In Agricultural Universities for The Academic session 2019-20
- Additional Round for Professional Degree Courses 2019-20
- Revised Vacancy Position of Food Technology College, Naigaon, Nanded Dist. (16180)
- Revised Appendix H Related to Spot Round
- Revised Spot Round time table of Professional Degree Courses in Agricultural Universities 2019-20
- Circular Regarding Revised UG Schedule 2019-20
- inclusion of Two Colleges in Admission Procedure
- Reservation Regarding SEBC And Economical Weaker Section Category
- Direct Second-year Admissions for B.Sc. Honors Agriculture
- Direct second-year Admissions to B.F.Sc. Course
- Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] -Rs.1,45,000
- Master of Technology [M.Tech] – Rs.20,000/-
- Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] – 1,30,000/-
- Master of Business Administration [MBA] – Rs.1,04,000/-
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] – Rs.1,60,000/-
- Master of Science [M.Sc] – Rs.24,990/-
Frequently Asked Question
How to apply for MPKV?
Ans. Candidates can apply for MPKV 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the MPKV official website. Candidates should read the instructions carefully which are provided by the university in its main website before applying for MPKV 2020.
How many marks are required for BSc agriculture?
Ans. B.Sc. Agriculture is a 4-year professional UG awarded by Indian Universities for 10+2 students preferably with Science stream. The basic eligibility to pursue this course is that the student must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks.
Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth
Ahmednagar, Rahuri – 413722
Tel. no – +91-02426-243216
Email no. – [email protected]
We hope you get the Complete information on the Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth Admissions 2021. Here we have provided the Admissions, Application Process, Courses offered, Duration, Eligibility, Administration, Important Links, Fees, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.