Check out the Admissions of Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Ajmer 2020. MDSU offers applications under M.Com., M.A., M.Sc., M.Tech., MCA, M.Ed., B.Ed., LLM, MLIS, MBA, MJMC, M.Phil., Ph.D., PG Diploma & Certificate Courses. Admission Notifications are available on the University’s official website. Through this article, we are providing महर्षि दयानंद सरस्वती विश्वविद्यालय Applications, Programs, Duration, Eligibility, Important Links, Facilities, Academic Calendar, Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get complete information about MDSU Admissions 2020.
Useful Links :
- Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Time Table
- MDSU Results
- MDSU Courses & Syllabus
- MDSU Admit Card
- MDS University Question Papers
Table of Contents
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Ajmer
|Name of the Organisation||Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University|
|Location||Ajmer, Rajasthan, India|
|Programs Offered||M.Com., M.A., M.Sc., M.Tech., MCA, M.Ed., B.Ed., LLM, MBA, MLIS, MJMC, M.Phil., Ph.D., PG Diploma & Certificate Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Contact number||0145 278 7056|
|Official Website||Click here|
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Ajmer was established on August 1, 1987. It is the Prominent University in Rajasthan. The University was located in Ajmer, Rajasthan, India & it is also named after the great Philosopher ‘Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati’. Teaching departments were created at the campus in Mar 1990 & was introduced during academic session 1991-92 with some non-conventional & professional PG courses. For the first time in 2000, the teaching of conventional PG programs was introduced on the campus & also in Ajmer City.
Currently, the University offers 147 programs including 1 Certificate, 7 Diploma, 1 Adv. Diploma, 23 UG degree, 2 PG Certificate, 15 PG Diploma, 3 Adv. PG Diploma, 51 PG degree, 14 M.Phil. & 30 Ph.D. programs. At the teaching departments of the University campus 63 academic programs i.e., 11 Ph.D., 7 M.Phil., 30 PG degrees, 3 Adv. PG Diploma, 6 PG Diploma, 2 PG Certificate, 2 UG degrees, 1 diploma & 1 certificate are being offered. On the campus, there are 20 teaching departments & 6 centers.
Courses & Duration
|PG Diploma||2 years|
|Certificate Courses||1 year|
- PG Courses – Have to pass a degree in relevant subject or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- B.Ed. Course – The minimum qualification is B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. from a recognized board/university with at least 50% marks.
- M.Ed. Course – The minimum qualification is B.Ed. from a recognized university with at least 45% marks from the recognized University.
- M.Phil. Course – Candidates have to pass masters in relevant discipline with at least 40% marks from the recognized University.
- Ph.D. Courses – The minimum qualification is aspirants have to pass Masters or M.Phil. in relevant discipline from the recognized University.
- PG Diploma Courses – Have to pass a degree in relevant subject or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- Certificate Courses – Candidate has to pass 10+2 from the recognized board.
The procedure of applying for the admissions in Maharshi Dayanand Saraswathi University Ajmer:
- Go to the official website of the University – https://www.mdsuajmer.ac.in/
- On the home page, click on the ‘Admission’ section.
- From the dropdown menu, click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Then a page with the Application form will display on the screen.
- Fill the application form carefully & click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Take a print copy of the application form for further usage.
- Computer Centre
- Legal Cell
- Sports Board
- National Service Scheme
- Guest House
- Apna Bazaar
- Book World
- Post Office
- Research Board
- Circulars and Notifications
- General Information
- Supervisor List/Vacant Seats
- RET Exam
- Search (Student/Supervisor/Year)
- Research Thesis (SodhGanga)
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Ajmer Fee Structure
- MDSU Fee details for all courses – Click here
- Nice environment to study
- Neat & Clean
- Sometimes staff not behave properly
- Faculty did not care about students
Ratings – 3.8/5
Frequently Asked Questions
When was Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University established?
Ans. The university was established on 1st August 1987.
Is Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Government or Private?
Ans. The university is a State Government University located in Rajasthan.
Is MDSU recognized & does the university have a NACC accreditation?
Ans. The university is UGC recognized and accredited by NACC with a B++ grade.
What courses do the University offer?
Ans. The university offers UG, PG, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, MPhil & Ph.D. program in Humanities & Social Science, Science, Management Studies, Engineering, Law, and Accounting stream.
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University
Pushkar By-Pass Road,
Phone: 0145 278 7056
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you may get the complete information about the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Ajmer 2020 Admissions. In this article, we have provided the Application Procedure, Admission notifications, Courses, Eligibility criteria, Duration, Facilities, Fees Structure, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.