Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Admissions 2021. If you are searching for Admission notifications of Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, then you are on the right page. Through this article, we are going to provide महाराष्ट्र आरोग्य विज्ञान विद्यापीठ Admissions, Application Process, Academic Programs, Duration, Eligibility Criteria, Faculty, Academic Calendar, Important Links, Fees Structure & University Contact details. Continue reading this article to get more information on MUHS Admissions 2021.
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Time Table
- MUHS Admit Card
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Courses and Syllabus
Table of Contents
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
|Name of the Organisation||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences|
|Location||Nashik, Maharashtra, India|
|Courses||UG, PG, Ph.D. & Diploma Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Contact Number||(0253) 2539294/6659294|
|official Website||Click here|
The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences was incorporated & established on 3 Jun 1998 with jurisdiction over the whole State of Maharashtra for the purposes of ensuring proper & systematic instruction, teaching, training & research in modern medicine & Indian Systems of Medicine & to have balanced growth in the medical sciences and also uniformity in various programs in medical faculty in the State. The State Legislature passed the ordinance and the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences was declared open by the governor of Maharashtra on June 10, 1998.
Head Office is located at Vani-Dindori Road, Nashik, Maharashtra, India. MUHS offers UG and PG studies including Ph.D. in all branches of health sciences. UG programs of 5 and a half years (such as Bachelor of Medicine, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS & BUMS) are conducted by MUHS. Dental & nursing degrees are offered. A committee was formed in the year 2000 by the Maharashtra government to review the report of the MUHS & to recommend measures for altering its functions & responsibilities in the light of the new targets faced by the university.
Courses and Duration
|MBBS||5 & half years|
|BPO||4 & half years|
|BAMS||5 & half years|
|BHMS||5 & half years|
|BUMS||5 & half years|
|Ph.D. in all branches of health sciences||3 years|
- MD Course – To pursue MD Course, one needs to complete MBBS/BAMS with minimum aggregate marks of 50% from the recognized University.
- MS Course – Candidates have to pass Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent or a Master’s degree with marks not below 55% score and also candidates have to pass in the entrance exam.
- B.Sc. Course – Have to pass 10+2 from the recognized board with at least 55% aggregate score.
- M.Sc. Course – Candidates have to pass B.Sc. or equivalent exam with marks not below 55% score.
- MBBS Course – Candidate has to pass 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry & Biology as the main subjects with a min of 65% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- BAMS/BUMS/BHMS Courses – Have to pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology as main subjects from the recognized board with at least 55% aggregate score.
- Ph.D. Course – Candidates have to pass a Masters’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Academic Notification
- Ph.D. Entrance Test Notification for Admission
- PG Courses Admissions
- Online Admission
Step by step process to apply for the Admission in Maharashtra University of Health Sciences:
- Visit the University official site – https://www.muhs.ac.in/
- On the main menu, scroll down & click on the ‘Notification’ section which is provided on the main page.
- A page with Admission Notifications will be opened on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Online Admissions’ link from the opened page.
- Fill the online application form & Enter the necessary details.
- And click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Degree Verification
- MUHS Health Sciences Review
- Intranet Portal of MUHS
- Academic Online Teachers Database
- Perspective Plan
- MUHS Act 1998
- Right to Information (RTI)
- Annual Reports
- Annual Accounts
- Useful Forms
- International Education Hub
- Very prompt, friendly & prestigious University
- Good Environment
- No proper canteen
- Very difficult to find transport facilities
Ratings – 3.9/5
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Rules are being followed by the University for giving eligibility and registration to the 1st year students of Dental courses and what documents I need to attach?
Ans. For eligibility & registration (for Dental) refer circular under this Link: Click here
In which subjects the admission to B.Sc. Paramedical Technology courses can be done?
Ans. B.Sc. Paramedical Technology courses are being run in 13 different subjects. For details refer to the link: Click here
What is the eligibility criteria for admission in B.Sc. Paramedical Technology course?
Ans. 12th Science passed student is eligible for this course.
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
Mhasrul, Vani Dindori Road,
Tel No. 0253-2539100 /300
Email ID – [email protected]
We hope you get the Complete information on the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Admissions 2021. Here we have provided the Admissions, Application Process, Courses offered, Duration, Eligibility, Administration, Important Links, Fees, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.