Check out the Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology Admissions 2020. The University offers applications under B.Sc., M.Sc., B.F.Sc., M.F.Sc., B.Tech., M.Tech. & Ph.D. Courses. Through this article, we are going to provide महाराणा प्रताप कृषि और प्रौद्योगिकी विश्वविद्यालय Admission Notifications, Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Application Form, Faculties, Administration, Important Links, Fees Structure & Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on MPUAT Admissions 2020.
Useful Links :
Table of Contents
Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology
|Name of the Organisation||Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology|
|Location||Udaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Courses||UG, PG & Ph.D. Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Contact Number||0294 247 1302|
|Official Website||Click here|
Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology was established on Nov 1999 in Udaipur city in Rajasthan state in India. The govt. of Rajasthan founded this university by the divarication of Rajasthan Agriculture University, Bikaner. Since then this University has been turned as the principal academic institution that mainly supports south & south-eastern parts of Rajasthan state, taking the responsibility of identifying, designing, preparing & adopting new techniques in the production technology field for agricultural development.
MPUAT includes the colleges of Agricultural Research Stations, Agricultural Research Sub Stations, Livestock Research Station, Dryland Farming Research Station & Krishi Vigyan Kendras that spreads over 7 dist. of the south & southeastern part of the Rajasthan state. These districts are Udaipur, Rajsamand, Dungarpur, Banswara, Chittorgarh, Bhilwara & Pratapgarh. The extension & research programs have regional functions & are based upon priorities & requirements of identified micro-farming situations in 3 agro-climatic zones of the state.
MPUAT Courses & Duration
|Ph.D. Courses||2 years|
- UG Courses – Candidates have to pass 10+2 or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized board.
- PG Courses – Have to pass a degree in relevant subject or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- Ph.D. Program – The minimum eligibility is to pass masters or M.Phil. from the recognized University with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
- General Information
- Admission Restrictions
- Admission of Foreign Students
- General Admission Procedure
- Reservation and Concessions
- Student Welfare Office
- Student Counseling
- Placement & Information Bureau
- Hostel Accommodation
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- University Sport Board
- National Service Scheme (NSS)
- National Cadet Corps (NCC)
- Moral Education Forum
- Hostel Accommodation
- Academic Calendar of Agriculture Department
- Academic Calendar of Dairy & Food Dept.
- Engineering Dept. Academic Calendar
- Fisheries Department Academic Calendar
- Academic Calendar of Agriculture (COA) Bhilwara
- Academic Council
- Fee & Deposits of the Agricultural Department
- Fee Structure of Dairy & Food Dept.
- Engineering Dept. Fee Structure
- Revised Fees Structure of Agriculture (COA) Bhilwara
- Great place to study Agriculture Courses
- A unique place to study & learn
- Great Environment
- No negative reviews for this institute
Ratings – 4.1/5
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I edit after submission the MPUAT Admission Form?
Ans. No, there is no chance to edit the form.
In which mode Admission Form will available?
Ans. All the process will be online mode only.
Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology
Udaipur – 313001
Tel.No. : 0294-2471302 ( O )
Email ID: email@example.com
We hope that you may get full information on the Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology Admissions 2020. In this article, we have provided Admissions, Courses, Duration & Eligibility, Administration, Important Links, Academic Calendar, Students Facilities, Fees Structure, Contact Details. Do not forget to share this article.