Check here the 2020 Admissions of Maharaja Ganga Singh University. The University offers admissions under B.A., B.Sc., BLIS, M.A., M.Sc., LLM, M.Phil., Ph.D., Diploma & PG Diploma Courses. Candidates have to visit the official website of the University to get notifications for admissions. Through this article, we are providing महाराजा गंगा सिंह विश्वविद्यालय Admissions, Applications, Courses, Duration, Eligibility Criteria, Faculty, Academic Calendar, Important Links, Fees Structure & Contact details of the University. Continue reading this article to get more information on MGSU Admissions 2020.
Other Links :
- Maharaja Ganga Singh University Admissions
- MGSU Admit Card
- MGSU Courses and Syllabus
- MGSU Result
- MGSU Time Table
- MGSU Question Papers
Table of Contents
Maharaja Ganga Singh University
|Name of the Organisation||Maharaja Ganga Singh University|
|Location||Bikaner, Rajasthan, India|
|Programs Offered||B.A., B.Sc., BLIS, M.A., M.Sc., LLM, M.Phil., Ph.D., Diploma & PG Diploma Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Official Website||Click here|
Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU) was established in the year 2003. MGSU is formerly the University of Bikaner (UOB), It was located in Bikaner in the state of Rajasthan, India. The Governor of Rajasthan Shri Kalyan Singh is the Chancellor of the University. The university has marked a milestone in the evolution of tertiary education in the state. It also strives through teaching & research to provide a better understanding of the unique issues affecting the state.
The university has faculties of Commerce, Management, Science, Arts, Social, Law & Education. The university runs a number of courses in university campus & Affiliated colleges include B.Sc., M.Sc., B.Ed., M.Ed., B.P.Ed., BCA, MCM, PGDCA, BBA, MBA, PGDSM, BFA, L.L.B., L.L.M., Diploma in Labour Law, Diploma, B.Com., M.Com., B.A., M.A. & many more. The mission of MGSU is to strive towards the educational, cultural & social advancement of the region & also by giving excellent liberal education & quality programs leading to UG, PG, professional & doctorate degrees.
Courses & Duration
|PG Diploma||2 years|
- UG Courses – Candidates have to pass 10+2 or equivalent exam from the recognized board with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- PG Courses – Candidates have to pass 10+2+3 in the relevant discipline or equivalent exam from the recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- M.Phil. Courses – Candidates have to pass the Masters in the relevant discipline or equivalent exam from the recognized university with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
- Ph.D. Courses – Candidates have to pass the Masters or M.Phil. in the relevant discipline or equivalent exam from the recognized university with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
- Diploma Courses – Candidates have to pass 10th or equivalent exam from the recognized board with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.
- PG Diploma Courses – Candidates have to pass a Degree or equivalent exam from the recognized board with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.
Maharaja Ganga Singh University application process for admissions:
- Go to the University’s official website – https://mgsubikaner.ac.in/
- From the home page, click on the ‘Admission’ tab.
- From the dropdown menu, click on ‘Application Forms’ option
- Now a page with several links will available. Then search & click on the Application forms section
- Then a page with the Application form will display on the screen.
- Fill the application form carefully & click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Take a print copy of the application form for further usage.
- Board of Management
- Academic Council
- Board of Studies
- University Centre, Board, and Cell
- Committee of courses
- Pt. Madan Mohan Malviya Centre for Value Education (Sodh Peeth)
- Centre for Women Studies
- Centre for Advanced Studies of Thar Desert
- Centre for Museum and Documentation
- Centre for Studies on Marginal Societies
- Centre for Entrepreneurship & Skill Development
- Centre for Gandhian Studies Peace and Non-Violence
- Fees Details of all courses – Click here
- Beautiful Structure
- Nature of faculty is good
- Extremely poor when it comes to examination and result
- Very far from the city
Ratings – 3.2/5
When did MGSU was established?
Ans. Maharaja Ganga Singh University was established in the year 2003.
When BSc 1st year MGSU result will declare?
Ans. To check about the result od MGSU – Click here
Maharaja Ganga Singh University
N.H. 15, Jaisalmer Road
Phone – 0151-2227125
Hope you may get the complete information about the Maharaja Ganga Singh University Admissions 2020. In this article, we have provided the Application Procedure, Admissions, Courses Offered, Eligibility criteria, Duration, Important Links, Fees Structure, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.