Check out Madurai Kamaraj University Admissions 2020. The University offers admissions under PG, M.Phil., PG Diploma & Ph.D. Programs in Regular mode and also offers admissions under UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma & Certificate Programs in Distance Education mode. Through this article, we are going to provide MKU (மதுரை காமராஜ் பல்கலைக்கழகம்) Admissions, Application Process, Academic Calendar, Courses offered, Eligibility Criteria, Duration, Administration, Fees structure & Contact details. Continue reading this article to get more information about MKU Admissions 2020.
- Madurai Kamaraj University Time Table
- MKU Courses & Syllabus
- Madurai Kamaraj University Result
- Madurai Kamaraj University Hall Ticket
- MKU Question Papers
Table of Contents
Madurai Kamaraj University
|Name of the Organisation||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Location||Palkalai Nagar, Madurai, Tamil Nadu|
|Admission based on||Merit List|
|Courses||General – PG, M.Phil., PG Diploma & Ph.D. Programs
Distance Education – UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma & Certificate Programs
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Official Website||Click here|
The University was established in 1966. It is a State University that attained the status of University with Potential for Excellence for ‘Teaching, Research, and Outreach’ in 2007. The University is governed by Acts, Statutes, Ordinances, and Regulations. The faculty members were recognized by 4 Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar awards, 8 FNAs, 8 FNAScs, 11 FAScs, 2 TWAS, a Senior Spallanzani Fellow &16 Tamil Nadu Scientist Awards.
The University has 77 Departments offers 44 PG, 40 M.Phil., 57 Ph.D. and 17 diploma/P.G. diploma/certificate courses. The University has produced about 1 crore graduates in the past 50 years. In University, works are in progress to upgrade 82 conventional classrooms as ICT/Wi-fi enabled smart classrooms & to create a centralized 300 seated language and computer lab under RUSA fund. Fitness centers are established in all the 8 hostels. The University’s aim is to see that its research findings get published in high impact factor journals.
Courses Offered & Duration
Here we are providing Courses & Duration of Regular courses of Madurai Kamaraj University:
|PG Diploma||2 years|
Here we are providing Courses & Duration of Distance Education courses:
|PG Diploma||2 years|
|Certificate Courses||3 months|
- UG Courses – Candidates should have to complete (10+2) in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from any recognized Board.
- PG Courses – Candidates have to pass graduation in a relevant stream with a min. of 50% aggregate marks from any recognized University.
- Diploma Courses – Candidates have to pass (10+2) / equivalent examination in a relevant stream with a min. of 40% aggregate marks from any recognized university.
- PG Diploma – Candidates who have completed a bachelor’s degree in Finance or an equivalent bachelor’s degree with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
- Certificate Courses – H.S.C. (+2) passed
Madurai Kamaraj University Admissions & Application Forms
Submission of Application form through offline :
- National Level PG Courses – Prospectus with Application
- State Level PG courses – Prospectus with Application
Submission of Application form through online:
- National Level PG Courses – Prospectus
- State Level PG courses – Prospectus
- Guidelines for Online Payment – PG Courses
- Click here for online payment
- Click here to Apply (Kindly make online payment before going to apply)
- Online Application Form for Admission
- Application cum Prospectus for B.Ed. Admission 2019
- Prospectus and Application
- Application Form for Admission
For International Students
DDE Academic Centers
Distance Education E-Learning Portal
Madurai Kamaraj University – Important Links
Faculty & Authorities
- Controller of Examinations
- Special Officer
- Director, DDE
- Additional Controller of Examination, DDE
- Syndicate Members
- Senate Members
- Academic Council Members
Madurai Kamaraj University – Application Process
The procedure to apply for admission at Madurai Kamaraj University:
- Visit the official website of the University – http://mkuniversity.ac.in/
- From the home page, click on the ‘Admissions’ tab.
- A page with the Application details will appear on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Online Application’ tab. The application form will display on the screen.
- Fill all the necessary details, upload the scanned Passport Size Photo, Signature, and the relevant documents.
- Check the details & submit the Application.
- Good University for Distance Education
- MBA is the Best course in this University
- Asking for bribes at the time of issuing certificates
- Worst MCA Department
Ratings – 3/5
Frequently Asked Questions
Is MKU degree valid?
Ans. Yes. All Degrees conferred by MKU are recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC). The Distance Education Degrees of MKU are eligible for Employment in Central & State Governments.
Is MKU approved by Aicte?
Ans. MKU is a UGC approved university but it is not AICTE approved because AICTE does not approve distance education courses.
Is MKU degree valid in Canada?
Ans. Yes, of course, it is a valid degree and recognized from UGC – Govt of India.
Is MKU PSC approved?
Ans. At first, MKU doesn’t have approval from Distance Education Bureau (DEB) which is mandatory for any University in India to offer their course through distance mode.
Madurai Kamaraj University
Madurai – 625021
Tamil Nadu, India
Hope you may get complete information about Madurai Kamaraj University Admissions 2020 – Admissions, the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Courses Offered, Duration, Important Links, Academic Calendar, Fees Structure, Faculty, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.