Download Macroeconomic Analysis Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Sciences. This subject will come mostly for MA in Economics. You can download these books from our Exams Time website that are free of cost. We have provided the materials for the important aspects of Economic Growth, Economic Fluctuations, Unemployment, etc. Economics students can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Macroeconomic Analysis Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Macroeconomic Analysis|
|Useful for||Master of Arts (MA)|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
Traditional Approaches to Macroeconomics
- Classical and Keynesian Approaches
- Neoclassical Synthesis
- The Solow Model
- Endogenous Growth Model
- Relational Expectations and Economic Theory
- Policy-Making under Uncertainty
- Consumption and Asset Price
- The Ramsey Model
- The Overlapping Generations Model
- Money and the Role of Monetary Policy
- Traditional Theories of Business Cycles
- Real Business Cycles
- Traditional Theories
- Search Theory and Unemployment
- Nominal and Real Rigidities
- New Keynesian Theories of Unemployment
- Flexible Exchange Rate System
- Fixed Exchange Rate System
- Sluggish Price Adjustment
Macroeconomics Study Books
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts in BA & MA. The following university students can also download Macroeconomic Analysis study materials :
- Rai Technology University
- University of Calicut
- NIILM University
Subject in the Semesters
Macroeconomic Analysis subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MA Economics I Year
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Macroeconomic Analysis subject :
|Traditional Approaches to Macroeconomics||Download|
|Economic Growth||Click Here|
|Inter-temporal Decision-Making||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Macroeconomic Analysis :
- Explain the concepts of aggregate demand and aggregate supply?
- Explain the Classical approach to determination of equilibrium output and prices?
- Explain the Keynesian approach to determination of equilibrium output and prices?
- Explain the equilibrium in real and money markets in an economy?
- Explain the underlying ideas behind IS curve?
- Explain the underlying ideas behind LM curve?
- Explain the interaction of IS and LM curve?
- Explain the basic premises on which the neoclassical Solow model is based?
- Describe the properties of neoclassical production function?
- Explain the steady state growth of an economy?
- Analyse the ideas developed by Goodwin in terms of business cycles as an outcome of class conflict?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Macroeconomic Analysis Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.