Download Logistics and Supply Chain Management Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Students of MBA, BBA, PGDOM can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide the Logistics and Supply Chain Management Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Management Studies Notes.
Table of Contents
Logistics and Supply Chain Management Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
|Useful for||PG Diploma Courses|
|Course Type||Post Graduation, Under Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
Chapters and Topics in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Logistics and SCM-An Overview
- Logistics and SCM: An Introduction
- Principles of Supply Chain Management
- Customer Focus in Supply Chain Management
Design and Management of SCM
- Logistics-Inbound and Outbound
- Models for SCM Integration
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Organization for Global Markets
IT Enabled SCM
- Information Technology: A Key Enabler of SCM
- Intelligence Information System
- IT Packages in SCM
Cost and Performance Measurement in SCM
- Cost Analyses and Measurement
- Best Practices and Benchmarking for SCM
- Performance Measurement and Evaluation of SCM
Distribution Network Planning
- Transportation Mix
- Location Strategy
- Logistics and SCM Environment
- Future Trend and Issues
- Design for SCM and Greening the Supply Chain
- SCM in Service Organisation/Non-Manufacturing Sector
Logistics Study Books
|Supply Chain Management||Click Here|
Logistics and Supply Chain Management Study Notes
|L & SCM||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Logistics and Supply Chain Management subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Logistics and SCM-An Overview||Download|
|Design and Management of SCM||Click Here|
|IT Enabled SCM||Click Here|
|Cost and Performance Measurement in SCM||Download|
|Distribution Network Planning||Click Here|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of PG Diploma candidates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Lovely Professional University
- Pondicherry University
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
We have listed some of the important questions on Logistics and Supply Chain Management subject :
- Describe the evolution of Supply Chain concept. What in your opinion is the most important stage?
- Explain various supply chain processes for an integrated SCM. Are there any other processes that you can think of?
- Can you define Basic Customer Service?
- Define logistics and elucidate with appropriate examples in the Indian context.
- What is a supply chain and what is effective SCM?
- Explain push-pull model with relevant examples.
- What are the factors that link supply chain?
- Explain with examples demand and demand management.
- Define Information Technology. What are the advantages and disadvantages of adoption of IT in Indian Manufacturing Organizations?
- Explain world-class management model in respect to SCM.
- Define ERP. Give its tangible and intangible benefits.
- Explain the various models of SCM.
- Define Benchmarking. Define it’s role in improvement of organizational efficiencies.
- What the various challenges, especially in the area of Human Resources, faced during the Benchmarking process?
- Explain transportation mix with relevant examples.
- What are the various techniques of cost reduction?
- Explain in detail the process of re-engineering.
- What strategies can be used to desynchronize production and consumption in case of services?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Logistics and Supply Chain Management Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.