Download Lifespan Psychology Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Sciences. These Study Books will be helpful to the courses like MA Psychology. Candidates are advised to download these Materials from our Exams Time website by the links given below. Through this article, you will learn the important concepts of Prenatal, Infancy, Early Childhood, Adulthood, aging, etc. Our main aim is to provide qualitative books and notes to the students for their Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Lifespan Psychology Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Lifespan Psychology|
|Useful for||Master of Arts in Psychology|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
Prenatal, Infancy and Early Childhood
- Concept of Development, Growth, and Development, Life Span Perspective, Methods of Studying Development and Characteristics of Development
- Prenatal Development (Genetics, Environment Influence and Hazards of Development)
- Development During Infancy (Physical, Psychosocial, Cognitive and Linguistic)
- Early Childhood (Physical, Psychosocial, Cognitive and Linguistic)
Development during Early School Years (6-11 Years)
- Physical Development
- Cognitive, Social, Emotional and Moral Development
- Schooling and Development
- Identification of Problems in School Children and Remedial Measures
Development during Adolescence
- Physical Changes
- Cognitive Changes
- Identity, Self Concept, Self Esteem, Peer Group Relationship
- Challenges and Issues in Adolescent Development
Adulthood and Ageing
- Physical Changes (Early Adulthood, Middle Age, Old Age)
- Cognitive Changes (Early Adulthood, Middle Age, Old Age)
- Psychosocial Changes (Early Adulthood, Middle Age, Old Age)
- Challenges and Issues in Ageing Process
Lifespan Development Study Materials
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Master’s Degree in Psychology. The following university students can also download Lifespan Psychology study materials :
- University of Calicut
- Rai Technology University
- NIILM University
Subject in the Semesters
Lifespan Psychology subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- BA Psychology II Semester
- B.Sc Counselling Psychology IV Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Lifespan Psychology :
|Prenatal, Infancy and Early Childhood||Download|
|Development during Early School Years (6-11 Years)||Click Here|
|Development during Adolescence||Download|
|Adulthood and Ageing||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Lifespan Psychology subject :
- Define the concept of human development?
- Describe the growth and development?
- Explain life span perspectives?
- Explain the significant issues involved in the process of human development?
- What are the stages and important domains of development?
- Analyze the characteristic features of life span development?
- Explain the research methods and its obstacles in studying the life span.
- Explain the concept and characteristics of the prenatal period?
- Describe stages of the prenatal period?
- Describe the attitudes of significant people towards the child; and
- Analyze the common physical hazards in each subdivision of the prenatal period.
- Define infancy and concept of its period?
- Explain the characteristic features of infancy period?
- Describe physical and psycho-social development during infancy?
- Explain cognitive and linguistic development during the infancy period?
- Define early childhood?
- Describe the characteristic of early childhood and explain how they differ from other periods in the life span.
- Describe physical and psycho-social development in early childhood period?
- Define and describe the aging process in men and women?
- Explain the aging issues and challenges in early adulthood?
- Analyze the aging issues and challenges in middle adulthood.
- Explain the aging issues and challenges in late adulthood.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Lifespan Psychology Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.