Download Learning Mathematics Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for School of Sciences. B. Ed or Certificate Course in Mathematics students can download these materials which will be useful for their respective semesters. Here you will find the Approaches to Learning, Exploring Numbers books, PDFs, Complete Notes, E-Books & Important Questions. Download the full content materials provided on our website Exams Time for your Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Learning Mathematics Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Learning Mathematics|
|Category||School of Sciences|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
Approaches to Learning
- Constructivist Approaches to Learning
- Thinking about the Learning
- Thinking about Learning
Encouraging Learning in the Classroom
- Learning Through Activities
- On Learning Mathematics
- Building a Constructivist Classroom
Data and Chance
- Learning about Chance
- Learning to Interpret Data
- Learning to Handle Data
On Spatial Learning
- Understanding Maps
- Reading Pictures-Relating 2D with 3D
- Children’s Spatial Abilities
- Thinking about Numbers
- Working with Decimal Fractions
- Working with Fractions
- Symmetry and Patterns
- Exploring Mathematics
- The Essence of Mathematics
Teaching Mathematics Study Books
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), Certificate Programme in Teaching of Primary School Mathematics. The following university students can also download Learning Mathematics study materials :
- Bharathidasan University
- University of Calicut
- Bangalore University
- North Eastern University
- Lovely Professional University
Subject in the Semesters
Learning Mathematics subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Ed I Year
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Learning Mathematics subject :
|Approaches to Learning||Download|
|Encouraging Learning in the Classroom||Click Here|
|Data and Chance||Download|
|On Spatial Learning||Click Here|
|Thinking Mathematically||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Learning Mathematics subject :
- Give examples of schemes, schemas, assimilation, accommodation, elaboration and scaffolding from your own experiences of teaching and learning mathematics?
- Explain what constructivism means in practice?
- Give examples to show how the environment of the child has an effect on how/what she learns?
- Explain the role of a constructivist teacher in helping a child learn?
- Give reasons to show that children do not learn by imitating adults?
- Explain why children are not empty slates?
- Give reasons for children being disinterested in formal studies?
- Explain your understanding of how your learners learn mathematics?
- Explain the understanding of learning that each of these models of learning reflects.
- Describe the characteristics of the banking, programming and constructivist models of learning?
- Distinguish between different ways in which we use the term ‘activity’?
- Analyze the structure, content and aims of an activity?
- Explain how a child constructs mathematical knowledge?
- Differentiate between conceptual and procedural knowledge?
- Explain why representation is necessary for dealing with the abstract world of mathematics?
- Describe the features of a constructivist classroom.
- Explain the need for primary school children to learn about chance and related concepts?
- Explain the mathematical thinking involved in problem-solving and other mathematical explorations?
- Explain in what way ‘thinking mathematically’ requires dealing with abstraction.
- Explain how the processes of particularisation and generalization are essential for doing mathematics?
- Explain what the symmetry of a two-dimensional figure is?
- Explain what a pattern, border and wallpaper pattern is?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Learning Mathematics Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.