Check out the Lalit Narayan Mithila University Distance Education Admission Notification. The University releases DE admissions for the academic year 2019 – 20. LNMU invites applications for UG, PG, B.Ed, Diploma & Certificate Courses offered by DDE (Directorate of Distance Education). The applications are to be filled by the candidates through online or offline mode.
Admissions to the courses will be offered based on the Entrance Test (conducted by the University) marks scored by the candidate or on Merit basis in the qualifying Examination. Working Empolyees, House Holders can get their Degree Certificate just by sitting at home, as it is made easy by Correspondence Studies. Through this article, we are going to provide the LNMU DDE Notification, Brochure, Courses List, Eligibility, Qualification and Fee Details. Continue reading the article to get the complete information of Lalit Narayan Mithila University Admissions.
Other Links :
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University Distance Education Time Table
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University DDE Results
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University Distance Education Hall Ticket
Table of Contents
|Name of the University||Lalit Narayan Mithila University Distance Education|
|Courses Offered||Distance Studies in UG, PG, Diploma, B.Ed & Certificate Courses|
|Admissions based on||Entrance Exam or Merit|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About LNMU Distance Education
The Directorate of Distance Education in Lalitha Narayan Mithila University was established in the year 1998. The DDE is now offering UG, PG, BLIS, MLIS and other Professional Courses like B.Ed (ODL), B.Ed.
The University provides Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Certificate Courses in the field of Humanities, Social Sciences, Life Sciences, Commerce and Medicine. LNMU is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Lalit Narayan University Distance Education – Important Dates
|MA (Education), M.Sc (Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics), BLIS (I Year Program), MLIS|
|Online Application Process Starts from||15th May – 31st July 2019|
|Last Date for Submissions||31st July 2019|
|Publication of Merit List||12th August 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Applications||25th August 2019|
|BA/ B.Com / B.A (Edu) , MA /M.Com|
|Last Date to submit the applications||31st August 2019|
Eligibility & Qualification
- For UG Courses : Candidates should have completed 12th/ Inter / Diploma in relevant field (depends on the course chosen by the candidate) from any recognized Board.
- For PG Courses : Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized University. (according to the subject selected by the student).
- Age Limit : There is no age limit for Distance Education Courses in Lalith Narayan Mithila University.
LNMU Distance Education Admissions – Application Process
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., http://www.ddelnmu.ac.in/home/
- In the Essential forms section, you can see the Admission Forms for all Courses.
- Click on the required link of your own course choice and download the application form.
- Fill all the details in the form and send the duly filled application form with relevant documents attached, to the University’s Address.
For Online Process
- Click on ” Examination Form – Apply Online “.
- Fill all the details in the application such as Name, Father’s Name, Phone Number, Email ID, Education Qualifications.
- Upload Scanned Photo and Signature, any relevant documents if mentioned such as DOB Certificate, Category Certificate.
- Please review your application form before final submission.
The Application Fee can be paid through Online Fee Challan (SBI), Credit Card / Debit Card or Net Banking.
|Name of the Course||Application Fee|
|MA Education||Rs 1000 + Rs 100 (Gandhi Saadan)|
|M.Sc (In any Stream)||Rs 400 + Rs 100 (Gandhi Saadan)|
|Bachelor in Library Science (BLIS) & MLIS||Rs 600 + Rs 100 (Gandhi Saadan)|
LNMU DDE Courses Offered – Fee Structure
|Name of the Course||Fee Details|
|BA (All Streams)||Rs 8000 /- (total for 3 years)|
|B.Com||Rs 8000 /- (total for 3 years)|
|Bachelor of Library Science||Rs 11, 700/-|
|MA (All Specializations )||Rs 5500/-|
|Master of Library Science||Rs 14,200/-|
|Digital Marketing||Rs 8500/-|
|Android App Development||Rs 7500/-|
|Computerized Accounting||Rs 3500/-|
The below table provides the Lalit Narayan Mithila University Admissions Prospectus of various courses for the year 2019 -20. Click on the link to download it.
|BLIS & LIS||Download Here|
|BA / B.Com / MA / M.Com||Download Here|
|Master of Science||Download Here|
|MA Education||Download Here|
DIRECTORATE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION
Lalit Narayan Mithila University Kameshwaranagar,
Darbhanga, Bihar 846004, India
Phone : 06272-246506,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, web: ddelnmu.ac.in
Useful Links :
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University DDE Courses and Syllabus
- LNMU University Distance Education Question Papers
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Lalit Narayan Mithila University Distance Education, Application Process, Course Fee, Courses Offered, Prospectus, Eligibility & Qualification conditions, Important Dates. So, I advise the students to choose the best course relating to their qualification and interest. Share this article with your friends. Click on “Allow” notifications to get the latest updates of this website.