Apply here for the KSRDPRU Admissions 2021. Students who have completed their intermediate studies and waiting to carry forward their higher studies in reputed universities can apply for the KSRDPR University. As the KSRDPR University is inviting the students to take admission in the university. Today we are going to provide the details of the KSRPDR University Admissions. For the students, we are also providing the details such as How to apply for admission, courses offered by the university, Duration of the courses, Eligibility of the courses, Application form for the admission, and contact details of the university. Students should read this article till the end to get the latest updates.
Other Links :
- KSRDPRU Time Table
- KSRDPRU Hall Ticket
- KSRDPRU Result
- KSRDPRU Courses and Syllabus
- KSRDPRU Question Papers
Table of Contents
Students who are waiting for Admissions to a reputed university can apply here on this website. Karnataka State Rural Development and Panchayat Raj University are providing a good education system for the students who are interested can apply for Admission on the official website. Here are the following are the details of the KSRDPR University Admissions which are given below in the tabular form.
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Rural Development and Panchayat Raj University|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG Certificate, Diploma, MA, M. Sc., MBA, M. Com, MSW, and MPH|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Contact Number||08372-230338, 297214|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Karnataka State Rural Development and Panchayat Raj University
The starting of a separate Rural Development and Panchayat Raj University in Karnataka was visualized by the pro-active Hon’ble RDPR Minister Sri. H. K. Patil. Accordingly, the proposal of starting the University has been approved by both the houses of Legislature in the Chief Minister’s Budget speech 2013-14. The State Government inaugurated an Expert Committee under the Chairmanship of Shri S.V. Ranganath, Former Chief Secretary, Government of Karnataka to study the issues involved in the implementation of this decision of Government.
The Committee considered several subjects and issues towards which the Rural Development University should give a procedure to improving the lives of people living in rural Karnataka. Most of the problems faced by rural areas such as hunger, malnutrition, difficult poverty and unemployment, class and gender inequalities, loss of land and livelihood continue the reduction in rural areas.
In spite of sufficient opportunities in the industrial and service sector in the urban areas, unemployment continues to be a major problem for rural youth as they lack the necessary skills and training required for the new jobs and services arising out of new economic developments. The proposed school for Skill Development training will address this issue.
Courses offered by the University
Karnataka State Rural Development and Panchayat Raj University are offering many courses students to students who are interested to join in the university. Here are the following details of the courses that are offered by the Karnataka State Rural Development and Panchayat Raj University are given below as follows.
Courses Offered for the Academic Year 2019-20
- M.A. in Public Administration
- M.Sc in Computer Science Data Analytics
- M.A in EconomicsDevelopment Economics
- M.A. in Rural Development & Panchayat Raj/ Co-operative Management.
- M.Sc. in Geoinformatics Remote Sensing and GIS
- M.Sc. in Food Science & Technology Read More
- M.B.A. Rural Management /Agribusiness Management
- M.S.W. Community Development / Rural Reconstruction / Community Health.Read More
- M. Com. Entrepreneurship / Co-operative Management
- MPH Master of Public Health
UG, PG Certificate, and Diploma Programmes to be offered:-
School of Agri-business Management and Management of Rural Development:-
- Rural Management/ Marketing Management of Agro-products / AgriBusiness Modules/Development of Model Farms with Nutritive Crops
- Supply Chain Management
- Crop Production Strategies for Food Security
- Integrated Farming/ Co-operative Farming/ Organic Farming
- Risk Management Strategies in Agriculture
- Farm Equipment and Maintenance
- Innovative Farm Techniques
School of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj:-
- Governance of Panchayat Raj Institutions
- Sustainable Development
School of Environmental Science, Public Health and Sanitation Management:-
- Traditional Herbal Medicines
- Health and Nutrition/ Community Health, Water and Sanitation Management
- Un-conventional Energy/ Renewable Energy
- Techniques of Watershed Management/ Water Harvesting Conservation and Purification
- Natural Resources Management
- Remote Sensing and G.I.S
- Biodiversity Conservation
School of Social Sciences and Rural Reconstruction:-
- Counselling Psychology
- Strategies for Disaster Management
- Participatory Rural Appraisal Technique
- 4 . Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Women Empowerment
- Product Design for Rural Artisans
- Technology for Rural Development
School of Skill and Entrepreneurship Development:-
- Production of Nutritious Low-cost Indigenous Food
- Design of Storage Structures and Packaging of Materials/ Food Preservation Techniques
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Micro- Enterprises/ Rural Enterprises/ Micro-financing
- ICT for Rural Development
- Co-Operative Management
Duration of the courses
Here is the duration of the courses that are offered by the Karnataka State Rural Development and Panchayat Raj University are the details are given below in the tabular form.
Eligibility Criteria of the Courses
Students should know the eligibility criteria of the courses that are offered by the Karnataka State Rural Development and Panchayat Raj University are given below as follows.
- UG:- Students should have to pass 10+2 from a recognized Board.
- PG:- Students should have to pass 10+2+4 from a recognized Board and University.
- Diploma:- Students should have to pass 10 from a recognized Board.
- MA:- Students should have to pass 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 from a recognized Board and University.
- M. Sc.:- Students should have to pass 10+2+4 from a recognized Board and University.
- MBA:- Students should have to pass 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 from a recognized Board and University.
- M. Com:- Students should have to pass 10+2+3 from a recognized Board and University.
- MSW:- Students should have to pass 10+2+3 0r 10+2+4 from a recognized Board and University.
- MPH:- Students should have to pass 10+2+3 from a recognized Board and University.
KSRDPR Admissions details 2021
Students who are interested to apply to this KSRDPR University Admissions can apply here from this article. The following are the details of the KSRDPR Admissions where the links are given below in this article as follows.
- Application Form 1st Year
- Application Form 2nd Year
- Application FormPost Graduate Diploma Programme
- Newspaper Advertisement
- University Brochure
- Brochure of Post-Graduate Diploma in GeoInformatics Program
- Brochure of Post-Graduate Diploma in Renewable Energy
- Brochure of Post-Graduate Diploma in Co-operative Management
How to apply for the KSRDPRU Admissions
Here are the following steps to be followed by the students who are applying for the Admissions at KSRDPRU are given below.
- Go and visit the official website of the KSRDPR University
- Click on the Academics
- Click on the Application Form
- Read the instructions
- Click on click here for the Online Application
- Enter the details of the Applicant in the Application Form
- Click on Register
Here are the following contact details of the Karnataka State Rural Development and Panchayat Raj University where the details are given below as follows by the students.
General Cariappa Circle,
Phone No:08372-230338, 297214
Email ID:- [email protected]
- Good Campus
- Talented Faculty
- Admission Procedure is so long
Ratings – 4.0/5
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ’s
- What is the official website of the KSRDPR University?
- How many courses are offered by the KSRDPR university?
Ans:- UG, PG Certificate, Diploma, MA, M. Sc., MBA, M. Com, MSW, and MPH
- How to apply for the KSRDPR University Admissions?
Ans:- Follow the steps mentioned above
- What is the duration of the MBA course?
- What are the eligibility criteria for the MSW course?
Ans:- Students should have to pass 10+2+3 0r 10+2+4 from a recognized Board and University.
We hope the students got all the complete details of the KSRDPRU Admissions 2021. If the students are having doubts regarding the Karnataka State Rural Development and Panchayat Raj University can contact to above-given given details in this article. Or otherwise, students can also contact us by leaving a comment in the comment section which is given below in this article. For more latest updates students can visit the official website of the KSRDPR University.