Check out the Khallikote University Admissions 2020. The University provides applications for PG Courses. The Admission Notifications were released on the official website of the university. Through this article, we are going to provide details of the KUB (ଖଲ୍ଲିକୋଟ ବିଶ୍ୱବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ) like Application Process, Academic Calendar, Courses & its Duration, Eligibility Criteria, Important Links, Fees Structure, Faculty, Important Links & Contact Details. Completely read this article to get more information about Khallikote University.
- KUB Courses and Syllabus
- KUB Question Papers
- Khallikote University Time Table
- Khallikote University Admit Card
- Khallikote University Results
Table of Contents
|Name of the Organisation||Khallikote University|
|Location||Berhampur, Orissa, India|
|Admission based on||Merit List|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Contact number||0680 222 9667|
|Official Website||Click here|
It was established on 30 May 2015 in Berhampur, Odisha. It is one of the oldest educational institutions in India. At first, It was started as a school in 1856 in Berhampur & became an intermediate College in 1878. Later it started its UG Courses – Arts and Science were begun in 1944, in Commerce and Mathematics were started in 1963. This University has been accredited by NAAC, Bangalore with B+ grade in the year 2003. In May 2006, it has been accorded the status of (CPE) College with Potential of Excellence by the UGC.
The college at present has 18 Departments. The University offers Post Graduate (PG) in 6 interdisciplinary subjects through its 6 PG Departments i.e., Department of Biosciences & Bioinformatics; Department of Natural Resources Management & Geo-informatics; Department of Library & Information Science; Department of Economics & Management; Department of Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Management and Department of Mass Communication & Media Technology.
Courses & Duration
|M.Sc. in Biosciences and Bioinformatics||2 years|
|Master in Natural Resources Management and Geoinformatics||2 years|
|Master in Library and Information Science||1 year|
|Master in Economics and Management||2 years|
|MBA in Travel and Tourism Management||2 years|
|Master in Mass Communication and Media Technology||2 years|
- PG Courses – Candidates have to pass a degree in relevant discipline with 50% aggregate marks from the recognized university.
Khallikote University Application form
Khallikote University Admission Procedure
Application procedure for Admissions:
- Visit the official website of the University – https://www.khallikotecollege.ac.in/
- From the home page, click on the ‘Admission’ section which is at the top of the page.
- A page with Several application forms & admission notifications links will appear.
- Click on the desired course Application form link.
- The application form of the selected course will display on the screen.
- Fill all the necessary details, upload the scanned Passport Size Photo, Signature, and the relevant documents.
- Check the details & submit the Application.
- Land & Buildings
- Teaching & Learning
- ICT Infrastructure
- Teaching Tools/Aids
- Student Support & Activities
Khallikote University Fee Structure
- The university provides 6 interdisciplinary master courses including internships.
- Offering courses in a wide range
- There were no negative reviews for this college.
Ratings – 4.2/5
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the Chancellor of KUB?
Ans. S. C. Jamir is the chancellor of KUB.
What is the name of the Vice-Chancellor of the University?
Ans. The vice-chancellor of KUB is Prof.M.N.Padhy.
What were the contact details of KUB?
Ans. KU, Berhampur, Ganjam, Odisha, India.
Is the university provides any Distance Education Course?
Ans. No, It is a Regular Private University, So University offers only the Regular Courses.
Phone – 91-680-2229667
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you may get complete information about the Khallikote University Admissions 2020. In this article, we have provided details like the Application process, Academic Calendar, Eligibility criteria, Courses Offered, Duration, Important Links, Fees Structure, Faculty, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.