Admissions of the Kavikulguru Kalidas Sanskrit University 2021. The University offers admissions under UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma & Certificate Courses. The University provides admission notifications on its official website. Through this article, we have provided कविकुलगुरू कालिदास संस्कृत विद्यापीठ Admissions, Application Process, Courses list, Duration, Eligibility, Administration, Important Links, FAQ’s, Fee Structure, Contact Details. Read this article completely to get more information on KKSU Admissions 2021.
- Kavikulguru Kalidas Sanskrit University Time Table
- KKSU Admit Card
- KKSU Results
Table of Contents
Kavikulguru Kalidas Sanskrit University
|Name of the Organisation||Kavikulguru Kalidas Sanskrit University|
|Location||Ramtek, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Courses||UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma & Certificate Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Contact Number||91-7114-255787, 255747, 256476|
|official Website||Click here|
Kavikulguru Kalidas Sanskrit University was established on 18 Sept 1997. Before 1997, there is no Sanskrit University in Maharashtra State. Sanskrit is considered as one of the oldest languages on earth. The University is situated in Ramtek, Nagpur Dist., Maharashtra, India which is named after Kalidas, a legendary poet & Sanskrit pundit whose poems & dramas are praised all over the world. KKSU is unique in nature & is entirely different from all the existing Sanskrit Universities in academic nature.
The university provides coursework in B.A., B.Ed., M.A., M.Phil., & a Ph.D. degree. This University is unique in nature which has innovative academic programs & syllabus in it which focuses on a new & modern approach to the Sanskrit language. In addition to protecting traditional Sanskrit, it highlights the study of science & technology in ancient India, which is exclusively related to old Sanskrit texts. KKSU is having affiliatory powers within & without India with core jurisdiction in the state of Maharashtra.
Courses & Duration
|M.Phil.||1 year or 6 months|
|Diploma Courses||1 year|
|PG Diploma Courses||1 year|
|Certificate Courses||6 months|
- UG Courses – Candidates have to pass 10+2 from the recognized board
- PG Courses – Candidates should have to pass 10+2+3 in relevant discipline with minimum marks from the recognized University.
- Diploma Courses – Candidates must have passed SSC Exams from the recognized board.
- PG Diploma Courses – Candidates have to pass Bachelors’s or Diploma from the recognized University.
- Certificate Courses – Candidates must have passed the 10+2 from a recognized board.
- M.Phil. Programs – Candidates must have passed Masters in relevant discipline from the recognized University
- Ph.D. Programs – The minimum eligibility is the candidates have to pass Masters or M.Phil. from the recognized University.
- Admission Notification
- Application Process Flow
- Disclaimer for Online Admissions
- Online Application Demo (Student)
- B.Ed. Admission 2017-18
- Registration Form For -International
Step by step process to apply for the Admission in Kavikulguru Kalidas Sanskrit University:
- Visit the University official site – http://kksanskrituni.digitaluniversity.ac/
- On the main menu, click on the desired links under the ‘Application Forms’ section which is provided on the main page.
- Then the selected application form will display in the screen
- Fill the application form & Enter the necessary details.
- And click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- List of Programs (the Year 2018-19)
- Adhoc Board of Studies
- Academic Council
- Building and Construction Committee
- Organizational Structure
- General Administration Department & Establishment Section
- Colleges Section
- M. Ed.
- Board of Planning and Development
- Finance Department
- KKSU NAAC SSR
- Ph.D. and Research
- University Library
- Foreign Affairs
- Publication Section
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
- Awards & Honors
- IQAC &amp; AQAR
- AISHE & MIS
- Nice Infrastructure
- Beautiful place to visit
- Rude Staff
Ratings – 3.8/5
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Digital University
Ans. Digital University can be defined as a system that Provides facility on a Single Click.
Where did I get the syllabus of my subject?
Ans. It is made available in your e-Suvidha login & it is also available on the college website.
What is my eligibility number?
Ans. PRN (Permanent Registration Number) is your eligibility number.
How did I know my admission is approved by the university?
Ans. After the eligibility process at the university, you will get an SMS from the university. It is the confirmation message and your PRN number.
Kavikulaguru Kalidas Sanskrit University, Ramtek
Academic Building, Mauda Road,
Ramtek, Nagpur Dist.,
Maharashtra, India – 441 106
Ph: 91-7114-255787, 255747, 256476
We hope you get the Complete information on the Kavikulaguru Kalidas Sanskrit University Admissions 2021. Here we have provided the Admissions, Application Procedure, Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Academics, Faculty, Important Links, Fees, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.