Check out the Kalyani University Admissions 2020. The University provides both Regular & Distance Education (DE) Courses. KU invites Admissions under UG, PG, M.Phil. & Ph.D. Courses for Regular and PG Courses for DE Programs. Candidates who are willing to get admission at Kalyani University (कल्याणी विश्वविद्यालय) can visit the official website of the University. Here in this article, we are going to provide the details of KU such as Application Process, Admissions, Courses & Duration, Eligibility Criteria, Faculty, Important Links, Academic Calendar, Fees Structure, and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more Kalyani University Admissions 2020.
- Kalyani University Time Table
- University of Kalyani Admit Card
- Kalyani University Result
- University of Kalyani Courses and Syllabus
- Kalyani University Question Papers
Table of Contents
Kalyani University Admissions
|Name of the Organisation||University of Kalyani|
|Location||Nadia, West Bengal|
|Admission based on||Entrance Test|
|Courses||Regular – UG, PG, M.Phil. & Ph.D. Courses
Distance Education – PG Courses
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Contact number||(033) 2582-8750|
|Official Website||Click here|
Kalyani University was established in November 1960 in Kolkata, Nadia Dist., West Bengal. The University marked its progress & attracted students of the region, as well as many eminent scholars of the country. In 1975, the University was bifurcated when its Faculty of Agriculture evolved into a full-fledged agricultural university, named as Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya (BCKV), which was established in the Mohanpur campus.
With the help of Directorate of Distance Education DDE), Kalyani University launches Directorate of Open & Distance learning (DODL) at PG level to make higher education available to all persons of different age groups who are working as employees (or) who are not able to attend the classes for some reasons. The DODL has adopted sem wise CBCS curriculum for the eight PG programs – M.A. in Bengali, English, Education, History & Geography (M.A./ M.Sc.) and M.Sc. in Botany, Mathematics & Zoology.
Courses offered and Duration
Here are the list of Courses and their Duration of Kalyani University :
|M.Sc in Botany, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Physiology, Statistics, Zoology||2 years|
|M.Sc Biochemistry||2 years|
|M.Sc Biophysics||2 years|
|M.Sc Molecular Biology & Biotechnology||2 years|
|M.Sc Geography||2 years|
|M.Sc.Environmental Management||2 years|
|M.A. in Bengali, English, Hindi, History, Sanskrit, Political Science, Philosophy, Economics, Sociology||2 years|
|M.A. Folklore||2 years|
|Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc)||1 year|
|M.F.A.||Depends on University Rules & regulation|
|M.A. /M.Sc. Education||2 years|
|M.Tech (CSE)||2 years|
|M.Tech. in Environmental Management||2 years|
|B.P.Ed||Depends on University Rules & regulation|
|Diploma in Adult Education||1 year|
|M.Phil. Programs||2 years|
|D.Sc/D.LITT||Depends on University Rules & regulation|
The following details are the eligibility of regular Courses for Kalyani university:
- UG Courses – Candidates should have completed (10+2)/Diploma in the relevant stream from any recognized Board.
- PG Courses – Candidates should have to pass a bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from any recognized University.
- M.Phil Courses – Candidates need to have a Master’s degree in a relevant stream with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from any recognized university.
- Ph.D. Courses – Masters degree in a relevant stream with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
- D.Sc/D.LITT Course – Ph.D. in any principle with a minimum of 2 years of research work after Ph.D.
Distance Education Courses:
- PG Courses – Hons. / Spl. Hons. / General Graduate (10+2+3) with qualifying marks in the subject concerned carrying a total no. of t minimum 300 marks/ Pass Graduate (10+2+2) with one- year bridge course in the relevant subject.
Kalyani University Academic Calendar for UG, PG Courses are provided below :
Here are the important links for Admissions at Kalyani University :
- Admission Procedure
- Prospectus of DE
- Online Application for Post Graduate Inter-disciplinary program
- Online Application Form fill up for Post-Graduate Program
- Online Application Form for M.A. in Fine Arts
- Online Fee Payment
- Steps for Online Fee Payment
Application Process – Kalyani University
Step by step Application procedure:
- Visit the official website of the Kalyani University – www.klyuniv.ac.in
- From the home page, click on the ‘Admissions’ tab.
- From the Dropdown menu, click on the desired Course.
- A page with the application form will display on the screen.
- Enter the necessary details such as Name, DOB, DD Number, Course, Contact Number, Email ID, etc.
- Upload the scanned Passport Size Photo, Signature, and the relevant documents.
- Check the details & submit the Application.
Kalyani University Faculty Details are mentioned below :
Fees Structure – Kalyani University
- Revised Fee Structure – Click here
- Fee Structure for M.Sc. in Inter-Disciplinary Subjects – Click here
- Fee Structure for M.Sc. in Computer Science – Click here
- Fee Structure for M.Sc. in Food Nutrition – Click here
- Best ambient for Study
- There are many UG colleges under this University
- No companies were interested in the placement.
Reviews – 3.6/5
The University of Kalyani,
West Bengal, India
Tele – (033) 2582-8750
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you may get the information on the Kalyani University Admissions 2020 such as Admissions, Application Process, Important Links, Courses & Duration, Eligibility Criteria, Faculty, Fees Structure, Reviews, and Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.